Graduation

Today is the day...

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

It's graduation day, and I've never been more excited in my entire life. Me and Connor are Currently getting dressed.

"Hey y/n?" He asks. "Yeah?" "Do you know where my Cap is?" Of course he doesn't know, That's Connor! "Yeah, they're in Evans room. I would be careful though, you might see Zoe Making out with him." He shook his head and left the room. I finished curling my hair and got out the dress I would be wearing under my Gown.

I finished putting on the dress as Connor walked into the room

I finished putting on the dress as Connor walked into the room. His Jaw dropped. "You look absolutely stunning." He walked over and kissed me. I looked up into his beautiful eyes. "I love you so much Connor. We've been through so much shit. I've proven myself unworthy of you, and yet you're still with me. I really do love you Connor. " He smiled and held me tight. "I should be the one thanking you Y/n. I've freaked out on you so many times. I've made you cry. I've made you hurt, but you never left my side. God, I'm such a freak. " I smiled. "Yeah I am too. But Connor, You're my favorite freak. " He kissed me, handed me my cap and gown, and we walked downstairs.

Everyone looked stunning, Zoe had on a beautiful black dress with flowers. Alana had a dark blue cocktail dress on. Jared, Evan, And of course Connor had on Suits. I knew today was gonna be a good day

Time skip to after the ceremony

We all walked out to a huge ass limousine. Larry was leaning on it. "SURPRISE!!! " Of course none of us were surprised, Larry has a big mouth and already told us. We still acted shocked though. Connor spoke up "Usually I hate you Dad, in fact, I've always hated you, but this? This is awesome! " This was the first time I've actually seen Larry cry. He hugged Connor tight, they stayed like that for a little while. It actually brought tears to my eyes.

That's when I decided to break the silence. "Hey Larry, where are we gonna go in this limo? " He let go of Connor and spoke up. "Well I knew that this was big for all of you mostly for Connor since we didn't think he would graduate. So, me and Cynthia decided to take you guys to Vegas." Okay, if we weren't freaking out before, we sure were now. Evan spoke up "V-VEGAS!? you mean LAS VEGAS? NEVADA? " Larry smiled and signaled for us to get into the limo.

I sat next to Connor, Zoe was next to Evan, and Alana was next to Jared. We all hooted and hollered for a while. We took a few shots of the free booze in the back. It was gonna take quite a while to get to Vegas, maybe even a few days. But who cared. We all knew that we had extra clothes and more than enough money. Even though, all we needed was each other.
A/n

HEEYYYYYYYY! Soooooo, I'm back obviously. It feels good to be writing again. You can definitely expect some more chapters to come out soon. Also, thank you guys so much for everything. Y'all are the best!