16

I was still shaking terribly, and sobbing. I jumped at him and tackled him. "Yes Connor!" We sat there kissing for a while until Connor got up and grabbed the tiny key.

He walked over and handed me the key. "That is the key to where we will be living for a while." He said smiling. I stood up and looked at him seriously. "You got us an APARTMENT?!" I started crying again.
"Technically we have to share it with Evan and Zoe, cause my parents are paying rent and won't let us live alone." I smiled and hugged him. "We haven't even graduated Connor, I'm not sure if I'm ready for all of this!"

He frowned. "Well if you don't want to move into the apartment yet, then we can live here while Evan and Zoe live there... Which means that they get to pick which room they want first." I looked him dead in the eyes. "Drive me to that damn apartment! If anyone gets to pick a room, it's going to be me! *cough* I mean... Us!"

He smiled and kissed my cheek. We left his room. And walked into his kitchen. He looked at me seriously and said "And by the way... Can you hold back from telling people about us being engaged?" I smiled at him and nodded. "Sure, but we have to tell Evan and Zoe."

"Okay." He nodded. He grabbed his keys off of the kitchen counter and held the front door open for me. We got into his car and drove off to the apartment.

*Time Skip*

We walked into the apartment to see a bunch of boxes. Connor walked over to the hallway. "There are three rooms to choose from. You can look first." I walked into the first room. It was kind of small and had a tiny closet. I looked at Connor and said "there is no way we are staying in that one." He laughed and walked over to the second room.

I walked inside. It was slightly bigger than the first one and had a walk in closet. I looked at connor and shook my head. "Not that one." I walked into the third one. It was the biggest out of all of them. It had a walk in closet and a bathroom. I smiled and nodded at Connor. "I like this one." He stepped in and looked around.

" He stepped in and looked around

He smiled at me. "I like this one a lot more than the others." He said. I didn't know the rooms we're furnished until I walked into the first one. Connor looked at me and smirked. "The walls are grey y/n..." I giggled at him. He walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead. I love this man so much...