6

A week later...

Me and Connor walked into the gym with our uniforms on. Lookin good, ya know it.

I couldn't find a guys cheer uniform that looked similar, so just imagine a guys uniform with the same colors

I walked over to Chloe and Brooke. Brooke saw that I was with Connor and started laughing. "You hang out with him so damn much Y/n! Are you guys secretly dating?" I sighed and shook my head no. Connor walked up next to me and put his hair in a bun.

I smiled at him and grabbed his hand. He hesitated before grabbing back. "Alright you sorry sacks of preppiness and school spirit! Welcome to the first day of cheer practice! Get to warming up while I check to see that you are all here."

We all started stretching while Connor just stood there staring at me. I bent over to touch my toes, and then stood up again. Connor looked uncomfortable. "Hey Con? You okay? You're very red and sweaty..." He coughed and then scratched the back of his head.

"Sorry... It's just that Im not used to seeing a whole group of girls bend over with very short skirts on..." I laughed and punched his arm. "It's okay Con, it's my fault that I'm so sexy" I said sarcastically.

Coach walked over with her clipboard and put her pen down. "Alrighty... Let's start practicing some cheer!"