15

Connor got up from the bed and walked out of the room. I stood up and walked over to my mirror. I lifted up my shirt and looked over all of my scars. I haven't been cutting lately, which is good. I walked over to the dresser and opened up my drawer looking for some sweatpants when I saw a little bit of a green shine come from Connors drawer. I closed mine and opened his. I saw a plastic bag filled with green flakes. Weed.

I grabbed the bag and walked over to the window. I opened the window quietly and threw the bag of weed onto the ground. I closed the window and made my way over to the door. Connor walked in with a big gift bag and handed it to me. He smiled and sat down in the beanbag chair. I sat on the end of the bad and put down the gift. I looked over at Connor and smiled with tears in my eyes.

"I love you so much Connor... And I know that without you, I wouldn't be where I am today. Thank you so much for getting my something. All you really had to do was give me a kiss and say happy birthday, that would have been enough. I love you so much." He smiled and sat up. "Shut up  and open the present! I can hardly contain myself!"

I picked up the bag and tore off the tissue paper. I grabbed the box inside of it and inside was a tiny velvet box with a key next to it. I covered my mouth and took out the velvet box. "Connor... What is this?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

He smiled and scooter closer. "You will have to open it to find out y/n." I opened the tiny velvet box slowly. In it held a ring with a few shiny diamonds on it. I started sobbing and shaking. Connor walked over, grabbed my hand, and knelt onto one knee.

"Y/n... Me and you have been through so so much together. You're the sun to my moon, the popular to my loser, and I love you so much. We have gotten through so much, like a miscarriage, a friends burnt down house, and almost all of senior year. I want to share the rest of my life with you, and that's it. So... Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, will you marry me?"