11

"I can't believe that my daughter is pregnant at 18!" "I'm sorry mom..." "Oh really? If you were, then you would have used protection in the first place!" "I didn't think about it mom!" "I can't deal with you living here under my roof and not following my rules!" There was a long pause. I squeezed Connors hand.

"What are you trying to say mom?" She sighed and ran her hands through her hair. "Im saying that I want you out if my house by next week. No later than Sunday." I cannot believe that she is acting like this. She walked out of my room and slammed the door behind her. Connor stood up and started to call someone. He put his phone on speaker.

(Zoe)

"What do you want?"

"There is my favorite sister! And only sister... Anyways Y/n's mom is kicking her out and she needs a place to stay, so I'm moving back in."

"Too late. Mom and dad changed the locks on the front a back door."

Connor sighed.

"Y/n is pregnant and we can't just live on the streets."

*pause*

"I'll leave the back door unlocked..."

"Thanks Zoe!"

TIME SKIP

Connor hold his back door open for me. I walked inside and walked upstairs slowly. Connor was following behind with a bunch of bags and suitcases in his hands. He insisted on holding them all.

I sat down on his bed and he dropped the bags down by his closet. Connors mom ran into his room and gave him a hug. "Your father, Zoe, and I have all missed you so much! We have also missed you y/n! How are you dear?" I sighed and layed down in his bed. "I'm pregnant."

Her temper went from 0 to 100 quickly. "Connor what have you done to her?!" "What the hell mom! This was an us thing! I'm happy about it! She is happy too! That's all that matters! Plus it's not like my life wasn't already at rock bottom..." "Connor! I am so happy! Don't think that I am not!  I thought that if you were to ever find out that you got a woman pregnant, that you would just bail on her! I'm surprised that you let her stay with us!"

I groaned and sat up. "Connor come here and cuddle with me!" He smiled. "Whatever you need princess."