10

Next week...

"I'm going to the store. Do you need anything?" Connor yelled from the other room. "No. Bye love you!" I heard the front door slam shut. I ran out of bed running toward my closet. I opened the closet door and opened the shoebox on the top shelf. I dug through pads and found a pregnancy test. You dumb slut... It didn't even cross your mind to use protection. Now you are gonna be stuck with a child for the rest of your life.

What the Hell ever brain. I put the box back and walked into the bathroom. Keeping tight hold on the test.

Time skip

I slowly sat up and walked over to the test. I glanced at it. It had a + on it... Pregnant. Good job you whore. Oh shit... Oh SHIT! I quickly scrambled to hide the test. I shoved the test into the back of my dresser where I hide everything else. I heard the front door open and slam shut. "Y/N! I know you didn't want anything from the store but I got you some cookies. Is that okay?"

I played with the new bandage on my wrist. "Yeah its whatever..." Connor walked into the room with a bag in his hand. He hugged me and kissed my forehead. "You okay? You're pale and sweaty..." I shook my head no.

"Connor I uhhh..." "What?" "I... I... Ummm..." "You can tell me anything, I love you... Always remember that." He kept his arm around my waist. "You'll hate me if I tell you..." "You couldn't have done anything that bad!" He smiled and laughed.

"Its more of an US thing than a ME thing..." His eyes went wide and he broke out into a sweat. "What happened?" "C-Connor... Promise you won't freak out..." "I promise!" He smiled nervously and kissed my nose.

"I am... Ummm I'm... A tiny bit... Little bit..." "You're what?" "I'm pregnant..." His eyes were now HUGE! "What???" I started to shake. "I'm sorry that I ruined your life... I'm sorry that I'm still gonna ruin your life..." He smiled and laughed softly. He had tears in his eyes.

"Y-Y/n... This is great! I'm gonna be a dad!" He was crying softly with a huge smiled on his face. He hugged me tightly and squeezed my back a bit. "You're happy?" "You're not? You have the gift of giving life!" "I'm terrified Connor! Shit! What's my mom gonna say?!"

"What is it that you think I will say?" I looked behind Connor and saw my mom in the doorway. "Mom! How long have you been there???"

"The whole... God damn... Time..."