12 part 3

Me and Michael have been talking for a while. A high Connor joined us an hour ago.

Michael started to sniff the air. "Do you guys smell that? It smells like burning..." Connor laughed. "It's probably the smell of weed on me dude." Michael got up and opened the bathroom door to see flames in the hallway. Connor quickly stood up and picked me up bridal style. Evan Hansen ran past the bathroom but then quickly came back. "Follow me!" Connor ran after Evan, carrying me in his arms.

We rounded a corner and saw an opened window with a tree next to it. Evan climbed out if the window and onto the tree. "This is the only way out, I've already checked the other doors." He started to climb down. Connor put me down and turned around crouching. I jumped onto his back and held on tight. He climbed out of the window and onto the tree branch.

Connor climbed down the tree slowly, one branch at a time. When we got to the bottom, Connor sprinted towards the front yard of the burning mansion. He put me down next to everyone else. Brooke was screaming, Jenna Rolan was already calling her best friends to tell them what happened. There was an ambulance that pulled up. A crowd of officers and firefighters forced us to leave the property.

Connor drove me and Michael off of the property. I turned around and looked at Michael. "Don't you have a car?" He scoffed. "Yeah but it's a PT Cruiser... And Jeremy has the keys." I nodded and turned back around.

I got a bad feeling in my stomach. I reached under my dress and touched my panties to see what had a happened. "Fucking Christ Connor! Control your woman!" I felt something wet. I pulled my hand out and looked at it.

Connor stared at it with wide eyes. I gulped. "Blood..."