7

Connor was holding my foot with one hand. He pumped his hand up and I fell into his arms. "Good job! You are better than I thought kernel!" Connor scoffed. "It's Connor not Kernel!" I grabbed his shoulder and shook him back and forth. "We all have nicknames you Dumbo! Mine is y/n/n, Brookes is Bro, Chloe's is Chlo, Richs is cashmoneyXG, and Michael's is Mike."

Connor rolled his eyes and hugged me.

Time skip

We walked into Connors room and sat on his bed. I went through my bag and pulled out my... Chem notebook? "SHIT! I brought the wrong bag! I don't have anything to change into before I pass out!" Connor walked over to me in only his boxers.

"U-uhhhhhhhhhhh H-heeeeeyyyy Con!" He smiled and handed me an oversized shirt some sweatpants. "You don't have to stare, I'm not naked, just ready for bed. Your mom said it was cool for you to stay here right?" I laughed. "You're hilarious Con. I would never ask my mother permission to go anywhere! She's at work and Derek is spending the weekend at a friends."

Connor watched me pull off my cheer top and put on his shirt. I shoved my cheer top into my bag along with my cheer skirt (SKIRRRRTTT). I pulled his shirt down a little more on me and then turned around. Connor was staring. "If you're wondering Connor... I trust you a lot more than I trust everyone else!" I layed down into his bed.

Connor turned of his lights and joined me in his bed. He kissed my head and cuddled me. "Night Con" "Goodnight Y/n/n..."

Time skip

I woke up with a warm figure around me, I looked up and saw Connors beautiful smiling face with hair covering it. I looked down to see a little tent in his boxers. You're such a whore. All you had to do was make the slightest amount of contact with him and now he's horny. Good job you slut.
Shut the hell up brain! "Y/n..." Connor mumbled. I looked up to see that he was only dreaming. He's having a wet dream about you idiot. No he's not! He just happens to have a boner and is talking about me in his sleep. I heard Connor moan a bit before rolling over onto me. His forehead hit mine and he ended up wide awake.

He opened his eyes and saw that he had a boner. He climbed off of me and covered his crotch with a pillow. I smiled and laughed at him. "It's okay Connor! You're a guy and things happen to you that you can't control..." He looked at me and then closed his eyes in pure pissiness. "Can you please not being this up ever again?!"

I laughed a snorted. "Not bring up what ever again? The fact that you were having a wet dream about me and was moaning my name in your sleep?" I teased him for what he had done sleeping. His eyes went wide and he was staring at me. "You're gonna tell the whole school aren't you?" "Wha-" "YOURE GONNA TELL THE WHOLE SCHOOL THAT I AM SOME FREAK WHO IS A TOTAL PEDOPHILE ARENT YOU?!" I was shocked at what he was saying.

"Connor I'm no-" "YES YOU ARE YOU BITCH! YOU'VE BEEN USING ME SO THAT WHEN I FINALLY FREAK OUT ON YOU, YOU CAN TELL THE WHOLE SCHOOL AND BECOME THE MOST POPULAR GIRL IN SCHOOL! HERE YOU GO! ENJOY YOUR PERFECT LITTLE LIFE WHILE I AM JUST A STUPID FUCKING FREAK!" I was shaking so bad. I had tears in my eyes. I felt them pour out. I was sobbing in a ball across the bed from Connor.

His expression went from furious to worried really quick. I wrapped my arms around my legs and cried into my knees. "Why w-would you th-think that C-Connor?" I cried into my knees again. He scooted toward me and started shaking. "I fucked up... I fucked up big time! I hurt you! Oh s-shit!" He had tears in his eyes waiting to start falling down any second now.

I crawled over to him and sobbed into his shirt. "Why would you think t-that I would d-do that? W-why don't you l-like me?" Connor embraced me into a tight hug. "I do like you, a lot! I love you actually..." I pulled away from his shirt and pulled him into a kiss.

"I love you too Connor Murphy..."