12 part 2

Connor parked the car and got out. He ran over to my side before helping me out of the car. He closed the car door and walked me into Jake's party. I saw Brooke and ran over to her as fast as I could in my heels. "OMG! Y/n! I haven't talked to you in, like, forever! How are you?! How is Connor?" I laughed and pulled her thought the crowd, Connor following behind. I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Im on my period!" Yelled some guy. Me and Brooke shared a good laugh before walking into another room and closing the door behind Connor. I sat Brooke down across from me and Connor. "So Brooke, Connor and I are the only ones in our high school, besides Zoe, who know a very big secret. And you have to PROMISE not to tell Jenna Rolan!" Brooke's eyes were wide.

"I promise! Pinky promise!" She wrapped her pinky around mine. I sighed and squeezed Connors hand. "Me and Connor are going to have a child..." "Wait, so you're adopting after you two get married? That's awesome, but why is this a secret?" I looked at her very worried about her mental state.

"Brooke... I'm pregnant!" She gasped. "Holy shit! OMG! This is great! I'm gonna be Aunt Brooke!"

BANG!

Jake busted through the door and laughed. "Well if it isn't the Freak Show? Brooke I need to talk to you for a minute!" She rolled her eyes. "Go the hell away Jake! I'm trying to have a moment with my bestie!" He got closer to Brooke. "Your BOYFRIEND and FRIEND are having SEX in MY PARENTS ROOM! THIS CANNOT WAIT!" He grabbed Brooke's wrist and pulled her out of the room.

I looked at Connor and Smiled. "you should go join the smokers and go chill for a while. If you need me, I'll be in the bathroom, or killing Jeremy for hurting Brooke." He nodded his head and walked out. I started to knock on the bathroom door. "Can I come in?" "No! You can't come in!" I sighed. "Please? I'm having a bad day... My best friend just got cheated on, and I'm having a headache."

There was a long pause before some dude with glasses opened the door, pulled me in, and then closed the door behind me locking it. I turned around and looked at him. He was familiar. "I know you... You're Michael right? Jeremy's best friend?" He sighed and nodded his head. "Not anymore." He sat down in the bathtub. "Im sorry dude, but i think that my situation is worse... Im knocked up and the dad smokes pot! And im a suicidal little bitch who thinks that i deserve to live!"

"Are you okay Y/n?" Michael looked uo at me worried. I nodded. "Yeah, just... Shit happens man!"