*Two*

It was going to be a very long flight because it would take exactly 4,338 miles which was very close to 10 hours of fucking flying, but my family was worth it, they wanted me to get away from it all, well they definitely met away from it all!! I just wasn't sure I was going to really enjoy a vacation alone, without anyone to have fun with...but I guess my mother knew what she was doing, so I didn't argue with her. I took my time and in between napping, listening to my iPod, talking with my family on my phone and watching a few shows on my personal DVD player, yep it was official, I was very fucking bored out of my mind, and I wasn't even halfway there yet.

I woke up from my third nap when I had an incredible urge to go to the bathroom, but me being a germaphobe, I didn't want to use the plane's toilet, after ten minutes of holding in, I decided I should just go for it. I unbuckled my seatbelt and headed for the back, beens I was in first class, I had to walk to the back. I slowly looked in and held my breath then quickly went as I kept my eyes closed and imagined it was my toilet in my suite. I quickly grabbed hundreds of paper towels, and washed my hands several times, then opened the door still holding the towels, then quickly tossed them in the trash before the door shut. I backed up just a little bit, and literally fell into someone. 

I turned around in that tiny corridor on the plane trying to help her up, as I was apologizing, but somehow we both magically and quite comically landed on each other...I chuckled as I told her I wasn't the most graceful of magicians, she looked at me like she had no idea who I was. After I helped her up, we got to talking, and I asked her what her name was, and where she was heading. She was getting ready to set down in her seat in the economy class area, but I grabbed her hand and asked her to join me. She hesitantly followed me when I brought her into first class, she was looking around at all the higher class options and snack bar it had, beens I was the only one in the first class, no one could tell her she couldn't stay.

She sat down beside me as she said her name was Kc, and she was heading to the French Polynesian channel where her father lived, so she could stay with him for a while because her parents were divorced...I looked at her a little shocked as I asked her how old she was, she gave me a slight smile and said 17. I couldn't believe she was a minor! She looked so grown up in more ways than one and was flying alone without anyone, not to mention she was so damned gorgeous, her hair trended down her back all the way to her ass, in luscious ebony waves, her eyes were a very bright clear blue, it was like staring into a swimming pool. She about 5'6" in height, and had a perfectly shaped body, with all the right curves. And I am not even going to get into the conversation about her amazing bust she had.

After she told me her story as I mindlessly stared at her, her smile was so adorable. I looked at her and by the look on her face, maybe I should have been paying attention to what she was saying. I looked right at her with a silly grin and very intelligently said what was that. Kc giggled at me and asked me again if I was going to tell her some things about myself. I comically cleared my throat and told her the story of my crazy and hectic life, but as I was looking at her, she seemed very wrapped up in my story, and wanting to hear more, when I finished my story she eagerly moved closer to me and asked me to show her some of this close up magic I talked so highly about, because she's never witnessed it before.

So I pulled out a deck of cards and showed her a little card magic, then I took out a quarter and showed her some of my famous hand is quicker than the eyes routines...she was very astonished by my magic, and she kept me entertained by wanting to see more and more, then asking after every trick how I did it...it was rather refreshing to find someone that's never heard of me, and I was her first experience with magic. With her keeping me company the trip was so much quicker, and a lot more fun, when she fell asleep, I gently pulled her to me so she could use my shoulder as a pillow. I gently brushed her hair out of her face and suddenly had the urge to kiss her soft and velvety looking lips. I just gently touched her lips with my fingertip instead, then leaned back and tried to take a nap while listening to the radio thru my headphones.

The next time I woke up the young lady was gone, and we were getting ready to land. I quickly searched for her in the economy seating on the plane, but she wasn't there, when I got back to my seat and belted myself in for the landing, she came out of the restroom and sat down beside me, and belted herself in as the plane slowly descended to the landing strip, it was a little bumpy but after it lit the last moment of the ride smoothed out as it came to a complete stop. The stewardess lady came over to us and said it was safe for us to get off the plane. Kc headed out first, and I quickly grabbed my shit and followed her. We both waited for our luggage to come around she grabbed hers as I asked her if she was going to be staying near the Intercontinental Resort. She gave me a slight smile and said her father lived in one of the overwater bungalows on the blacksands beach.