*Seven*

The next few months I was back on the ole workhorse at the Luxor and got back into my old routine along with a few new ones that I made up, to keep my crowd and fans amazed, during the entire time on the inside, I was lonely from missing Kc. But I kept it hidden as I went down to the Pyramid Cafe to join my mom and brothers for lunch. After I gave them all hugs and placed a kiss on my mom's forehead I sat down beside them and grabbed the menu and asked them what they were having. My mother looked at me and asked me what was wrong because I looked like I was distant somehow.

I slowly spun my fork around in between my fingers and looked blankly at the table for a while, hoping that she would drop the subject, but when she didn't I gave a  slight sigh and told her that I was just missing a girl that I met during my vacation, and I couldn't get her out of my head. Costa put his arm around me and said he and JD could help out, by taking him with them when they went to the party. I gave them both a smile and thanked them, but I wasn't into partying at all, I just wanted to finish my job, and get back to the house, and chillax for a while before my next show and meet n greet that was coming up in a couple days.

My mom laid her head on my shoulder and told me that it wasn't healthy for me to lock myself up over it, and I needed to go out with my brothers and try to have a little bit of fun. I gave her a little smile and told her that I would hang out with my brothers tonight, even though I told myself that it was just to make my mommy happy. After we finished lunch and gave her a kiss and gave my brothers a hi-five and told them that I would catch them later tonight, then I told them I would be asking Stoney if maybe he wanted to join in on the evening's festivities, JD said that was fine with him, but Costa gave a slight growl because he and Stoney were always butting heads, because they were the same age and always getting on each other's nerves. JD and I thought it was quite comical because, in reality, they had no reason to be jealous of each other because I loved them both very much.

So as I left JD and Costa arguing about it, I headed out the door and hopped into my car and drove straight to Stoney's house. Once I got out of my car, I heard his loud twanging guitar and wild electro waves that he added into his monster music, I smiled to myself as I went into his house and hollered at him and told him to get his crazy ass up here and visit with me or I was going to leave. Stoney's music stopped shortly after I hollered for him and he came running up the stairs with his guitar strapped to his back and Stutter clinging on for dear life. I watched as I realized Stoney wasn't stopping and knew what he was going to do...so I braced myself. He ran right into me and grabbed me up and spun me in a circle then ruffed my hair up as he told me it was about time I came over to visit him.

After he sat me down poor Stutter was desperately trying to get away from his crazy ass daddy, and jumped in my arms, just having Stutter buddy in my arms reminded me of Hammie, then Hammie reminded me of Oso, and as I sat down on his sofa and gave him some loving Stoney sat down beside me and asked me how I was doing since I got home. I put my head down as I was shaking it, and told him that I was trippin' over the girl that I met during my vacation and just couldn't stop thinking about her. Stoney playfully laid his head on my shoulder and listened to my problem, then after I was done, he batted his eyelashes at me and gave me a corny ass grin and said I still had him. I gave him a sarcastic sigh and said a reason to live. Then we both broke down and had a few good laughs. After the moment was gone, I asked him if he was in the mood to party with my brothers and me tonight at Curves, or Body English, whichever one they decided to take me to.

Stoney said he would be glad to tag along if Costa didn't start any of his shit with him like he usually did, I started chuckling and told him that if he came along he knew it would be likely to happen because when Costa and he got drunk they were always at each others throats first thing. I gently laid Stutter beside me and stood up and gave a stretch and told him that we would be by to pick him up around 8:00, then I headed for the door, and told him I needed to get to the humane society and get me a couple critters so I wouldn't be so lonely at my very enormous pad. Stoney looked at me with a ridiculous smile and asked me why I didn't just get a girlfriend again, that way I wouldn't be lonely and I'd also have a nice warm and inviting bed partner to snuggle with.

I laughed at him and told him I had all the girlfriends I could take for a while, and the only girl I had on my mind was Kc and that was enough for me. Stoney looked over at me with Stutter in his arms and said that Kc was a lost cause because she lived on the far side of the world and that I wasn't going to see her again, and its been almost 5 months since I got back from Tahiti and being with her.