*12*

When I woke up the next morning I looked beside me and saw the little tyke curled up under my arm, he must have gotten scared during the night from being in a new house without his mommy. I gave him a little hug as he popped his large brown eyes open and gave me a big smile. I asked him if he was ready for breakfast. He giggled at me because Lil Ham was sleeping on my head, as he shook his head yes. I pulled Lil Ham off first and sat him on the bed, then I picked Jc up and carried him downstairs where we both laughed as we saw Stoney cooking breakfast while dancing around the kitchen in his underwear.

I sat Jc down on the floor in the kitchen as I asked Stoney what in the hell was he doing. Without looking, Stoney told us both morning, and that breakfast would be ready in a few minutes that we needed to get to the table and he would bring it out to us. I strapped Jc into his seat and asked him what kind of juice he felt like having this morning. It was so adorable when he acted like it was a very important decision to make, and then he said apple juice. I shook my head as I told him that was an excellent choice. I grabbed his sippy cup and dumped out the water from last night, and poured some apple juice into it, and took it out to him.

Stoney brought out the food as soon as I sat down beside him, and placed it in front of each of us. It didn't take Jc very long at all to reach to his plate of scrambled eggs and bacon and eat it down, but when Stoney showed him some waffles with syrup on it, he gave a sour face and said no to syrup, I looked up at Stoney and told him humorously that I guessed he didn't like getting all sticky. So I ate the waffles with syrup on them and Stoney gave him a couple that didn't have any on them yet, Jc looked at them blankly and said jelly n butter. Stoney grabbed the plate with the waffles in them and quickly said so sorry, then he slapped some butter on them, and pulled out grape and strawberry jelly and asked him which one he preferred. Jc pointed to the strawberry, then he smeared the jelly on it and put the plate back down in front of him and he ate it happily.

As he was finishing up his breakfast Stoney pulled me into the kitchen and asked me how I was going to tell my family about the new little bundle of joy and problems that I never had before. I put my head in my hands and told him I had no idea how to tell them, or how it will affect them. But I didn't really have a choice, the little guy needed to be taken care of, and as far as I knew he was mine. Stoney looked at me and told me that I knew damned well that the first thing mama D was going to say was paternity test because it wasn't legit until there was solid proof that Jc was 110% mine.

I gave him a sigh and told him I knew that, but I just didn't want to take him to the hospital just to find out that he wasn't mine, because to tell the truth I was very quickly growing attached to him, even though I had no idea how to take care of him. Because even if he wasn't mine, I knew he was Kc's because I remembered seeing her father, and that was definitely him that brought Jc to me, and he was all that was left of my sweet Kc, and I didn't want to lose him. Stoney gave me a brotherly pat on my back then ran up the stairs so he could get dressed. Jc was hollering from the dining room telling me that he was all done and he had to go potty very bad, and he was about to have a real situation in here. I couldn't help but laugh at the little man and his silly choice of words.

I raced into the dining room and told him help was on the way, I quickly unfastened him from his booster seat and watched as he scampered up the stairs with the dogs following after him. he made it to the bathroom and pulled his training pants down and hopped up on the toilet and let it rip. Stoney walked passed the door and gave him two thumbs up, and asked him if he needed help putting his coveralls back on. Jc giggled at him and ran to him so he could put them back on for him because he was running in circles trying to catch his straps but failed miserably. Stoney pulled them up for him and snapped them for him then gave him a playful tap on his booty and went downstairs with him.

I took some snapshots of him with his uncle Stoney before he said he had to get home to take care of his Stutter and get back to work on his album, but before he went out the door, he told me to make sure that I brought Jc and visited him some time. I gave him a smile and a wave and told him I would make a point of it. After he left it was just me and Jc, I carried him into the living room and sat with him on the couch as all the dogs surrounded us and I asked him what in the hell was I going to do now. He just smiled up at me and giggled as he reached up and touched my face. I was getting ready to play with him, when my phone rang he looked at me and said telfone...I chuckled at him as I pulled the phone out of my back pocket, and checked to see who it was, and I gave a troublesome sigh when it was my mommy.