*Twenty-Four*

Kc learned the house very quickly and it became so much easier on everyone with her being there to take care of Jc. That way I could go to work without putting him on Stoney or my mom. Kc definitely filled the emptiness that Jc and I both had. She quickly made friends with the other ladies that lived close to Serenity, and she had them come over all the time after her chores were done so she could have someone to chat with while she sat in the lawn chairs with them and watched our son play in the backyard with Chicklet, Richiardi, Houdini, and Hammie the 2nd and her girlfriends' kids.

Siera had three kids Megan, Cecily, & Joey, they were a couple years older than Jc, but they still played together nicely. Sandy had two kids Skylar and Tommy, they were twins and exactly the same age as Jc, but she was also married to my best buddy Sully, but while he was out on tour she stayed home and took care of the kids. Then JD's now fiance Rachel was always coming to the house to spend time with Kc and Jc with her daughter Nicolette. Kim visited as well with her 5-year-old little boy Kyle, but most of the time she came alone because Costa usually had her son with him even though he wasn't the daddy of the little boy, he would argue the point over with anyone and tell them all that he was his dad. 

Stoney still basically lived at Serenity with us, he just went home to his basement to work on his music, but would always be back at the house before suppertime...he was still having trouble finding the right girl, and he often told me if he had Kc it would end all of his problems...just to press my buttons, but I told him that he would be safer chasing a girl that wasn't already taken. Stoney would just laugh at me as he put his arm around me and told me that he was just giving me shit, and that there was no better match on the planet, then me and Kc, and that he would never try to take her away from me. One because he loved me too much, and secondly Kc would probably never leave me for anyone and finally he would never think of separating his nephew's parents apart due to his own petty jealousy.

Klayton just sighed and said no he would just keep searching and maybe someday he would find the right girl for him. I gave him a brotherly pat on the back and told him that the right girl would come along and that he need not to worry about it. Then I went back to work, and asked him if he would go to Serenity, and check on Kc and Jc just to see how they were doing because today was his treatment appointment, and for some reason, Jc just didn't mind her as well as he did Stoney when it came to his chemo. Jc always wanted his Uncle Klayton to be with him during that time. 

Klayton gave me a thumbs up and said that he would get there asap so Kc wouldn't have a wild lil monster on her hands because his chemo appointment was still a half hour or so from go time. I thanked him as he headed out of the Luxor, and headed to Serenity to help Kc with his nephew. After he left I went back to the theater and began working again, then strangely out of nowhere a very lovely lady came up to me and mindlessly started asking me about Klayton! I offered her to sit down, so I could tell her all about him because I was really wanting to play matchmaker and I thought she was a very beautiful girl, she had very long and kinky black hair, with green eyes, and not quite as good of a build as Kc, but she was very fit. She said her name was Karalea, and that she was secretly admiring Klayton ever since she saw him talking to me, and really wanted to know more about him.

I told her very quickly that he was single, he had a very good sense of humor, worked hard, and was very good with kids. Then I told him he was my best friend, and no one could ask for a better guy to be with, then I laughed and said if the girl could handle his wicked as hair and crazy-ass ways. Karalea stood up and thanked me, then asked me if it was possible for me to introduce her to him. I shook her hand and told her I would be very pleased to introduce her to him, because he has been looking for a lovely girl like her for a very long time, and I thought she would be perfect for him. Shortly after that she left, and I wasn't going to see her until after I got off work, then I was going to escort her to Serenity so I could introduce her to Stoney, and hope that he doesn't fuck up his chance with her, with his crazy ass ways.

But little did I know that Karalea was going to be just as wild and crazy-ass as Stoney was and that they were going to be peas from the same pod. I was getting ready to do my last part of the show when Kc called me and told me that she and Jc just made it back to the house with Stoney and his treatment again was a success. I told her that was great, then I told her that I would be bringing a special guest home with me for Stoney to meet. Then I gave my sweet Kc a smooch thru the phone and told her that I loved her and would see her very soon, and if she needed help with supper for tonight that she needed to wait, and I would be there and help her. But as usual, she cut me off and told me that all she wanted me to do when I got home was to relax, spend time with our son, and with her after supper. I kissed her again thru the phone as we hung up at the same time, then finished up, so I could get home, with Klayton's new girlfriend.