*Five*

As my vacation went on, I spent more and more time with Kc, even though to me time just stood still with her, it was, in reality, flying by, because before I knew it I was already on the second week of my vacation. It got to where I didn't do anything without Kc being there right by me, I was so falling in love with her, but I still wasn't sure if she had the same feelings for me, beens I was quite a few years older than her, but I thought I was still plenty young enough for her. Today was no exception, we both decided on going on an all-day sailing and fishing excursion because it was a little too chilly to do any water sports because we usually snorkeled, deep sea dived, surfed, or just swam around enjoying each others company. 

It was during the fishing trip, that Kc had her first intimate moment with me, or at least I thought so, she hooked into a large black Marlin, she got a little excited and jumped in my lap and asked me for help, I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed onto her pole and helped her reel it in, after several hours of fighting that enormous beast, we together got it landed. But after taking pictures with it I told the captain to let it go, because I was a catch and release kinda guy, which really sparked something in Kc, when I told her I was an animal lover and didn't want to see any animal killed unless it was necessary for food, or it was endangering human lives.

It wasn't long until the captain said the tide was coming in, and it would be safer if we headed back to land. I agreed and told him that the fish stopped biting anyway, and there were a lot more fun activities we could find to do that was on land. When we got off the boat, Kc held my hand and asked me what I thought of doing some four-wheeling. I looked at her and placed my free hand over my heart as I told her she was a girl after my heart because I loved playing on all toys with wheels. I gave her hand a loving squeeze then kissed it and told her to lead the way.

Once we got there and I saw all the different toy options to ride on, at first she wanted to have a four-wheeler to herself, but I talked her into sharing one because I wanted her to be close to me and ride behind me. Once I turned on the ignition, we went for one wild ride, blazing thru the sands, and dunes, I did several pop-a-wheelies with her and speeding donuts, I did a quick spin, then stopped the four-wheeler, as we both looked at the wide ramp that was specially made for four wheeler jumping, I looked back at her, and asked her if she was game. Kc gave me a tight squeeze around my waist and said she was so game!

So we skipped the dunes and went straight for the ramps, and did we have a blast, and not once did either of us get hurt, or wiped out. I had the greatest time with her that day since I've been there. But time wasn't on my side anymore, and the day left, and it was again time to say goodnight to her, because during this entire dating process I was having with her, her father had no idea, until that evening when she left me with a kiss, and he saw us together. 

As soon as she got home that night, all hell broke loose with her, and he gave her the third degree on seeing someone without his permission, and someone that was old enough to be her father! He lashed her a few times then sent her to her room, and told her she couldn't leave the room for one week, and if he ever caught her with or around him again, he would have him arrested for messing with a minor. As soon as he told her that, it scared her, because she didn't want anything bad to happen to me because of her, so for the next few days I was without her, and it drove me so insane, that I dropped everything and went door to door until I found where she was staying, and looked up to where her room was located, then magically levitated myself to her window, and into her room.

Right, when I lit she was in my arms, but then she was out of them just as quickly telling me that I had to leave, then she told me what her father said, and I gave her a tender kiss on the cheek and told her that it was worth the risk because I was crazy about her, and missed her so badly. Then I wrapped my arms around her again and told her I only had a couple days left before I had to get back on that long ass flight back to Las Vegas, and I wanted her to come with me. Kc looked down and said she couldn't do that, because until she was old enough, she was stuck under her evil father's rule, and would never want anything to happen to me, and if she was with me, my father would make sure I got in trouble or hurt.

I stepped closer to her, and touched my hand to her face and slowly moved in and lightly touched my lips to hers, after that first taste of her sweet lips, I couldn't stop with just one. My kisses got deeper and more passionate, when I realized that she was not only allowing it, but she was wanting it almost as badly as I was. As I wrapped myself around her and walked her backward to her bed, I was peeling my clothes off wanting so much more than just a kiss. When we reached the bed I crawled in beside her, I was in nothing but my underwear and was eagerly working on removing her clothes. After our clothes were off, the old-fashioned magic really began, and I swam in the ecstasy of her love she gave to me, and I gave to her. I never wanted it to end.