Chapter 22: "Unstoppable Love"

The sudden sting of tears startled Dean. His throat knotted up and he sat forward as Nicholas moved deeper between his legs. Dean tentatively ran his hands up the young man's nude body. He tried to speak, to tell Nicholas how incredibly beautiful he was, but his constricted throat restrained his words. Nicholas touched his face, tears in his eyes, and kissed Dean with tender passion as he laid him down on the bed again, covering him with his body.

Dean caressed up and down his strong, lean form as Nicholas gently rolled his hips, massaging their aroused members. Dean trembled and lifted to him, gripping his body, urging and encouraging the young man to let himself go.

"Oh, Dean..." Nicholas shuddered against his lips, his muscles tense beneath Dean's hands. "I love you..." He kissed Dean harder with rising passion then pulled back and shoved his mouth against his throat...then slowly descended Dean's body, laying kisses along the way.

Shivers rushed through Dean, prickling his skin, pouring heat into his loins. When Nicholas took him in his hands, Dean whimpered. The young man's touch was heavenly as tender ecstasy began to ebb at Dean's mind...his body. He responded to the gentle rhythm of Nicholas' grasp, rising and sinking against the bed. Moans filled up his throat...then a short, sharp gasp as he was suddenly consumed by the young man's warm mouth. Dean cried out and clutched the blankets, ecstasy surging through him. "Uuhh..." His heart rate spiked and every muscle in his body tensed and quivered as Nicholas took him to new heights of all-consuming pleasure. "Oh, my...God..." Dean choked on a strangled whimper.

His pulse thumped in his temples as his breath puffed shakily off his parted lips and head pressed down into the pillow. Back arched, his hips rolled in sync with Nicholas' loving attention. Dean's heart swelled until he was sure it would burst in his chest and tears filled his eyes as he was suddenly overwhelmed with emotion; he'd never felt so loved by another person in all his life as he did right now.

Dean loosened his grip on the blankets and slid his hands into Nicholas' hair, his fingers tense as he stroked the young man's soft strands. "Oh, Nicholas..." The pleasure was building, tightening his insides. "I...I...uuhhh...oh God..."

With a soft moan, Nicholas backed off and slowly pushed up over the top of Dean's body, kissing him tenderly on the mouth. "You taste so good, baby," he whispered unsteadily. "Did it make you feel good?"

Dean whimpered and embraced him, kissing him firmly. "I think I glimpsed heaven," he confessed with a smile.

"I want to give you more than a glimpse," Nicholas murmured and pressed warm kisses to his lips, face, and brow. "Will you let me try?"

Dean groaned. "You might as well know right now; I can never say no to you." He laughed quietly as tingling tremors ran through him.

"Good to know." Nicholas kissed him and smiled. "Good to know."

"Maybe I should've kept that to myself."

"No way." Nicholas kissed his neck. "You're my husband; you have to tell me everything."

"Full disclosure, huh?"

"Absolutely." Nicholas grinned against his throat. "Especially the stuff that gives me the upper hand."

Dean chuckled, his breath quickening as Nicholas' aroused body shifted on top of him. "Maybe I should re-think this whole arrangement." Not in a million years.

"Too late," Nicholas whispered. "We already vowed before God. Can't take it back now."

Dean feigned a subdued sigh. "Yeah, I guess you're right." He rubbed his hands along the young man's warm back and a little lower as Dean gently squeezed Nicholas' flanks with his inner thighs. "I suppose I'm stuck with you."