1

Warning: explicit sexual content, graphic descriptions of violence, gore, cannibalism, major character death

The Land of Wealth and Power held lots of opportunity for anyone who came there. It was one of the greatest continents on the planet, holding a rich history dating back centuries. People who lived there were known as Seekers, people who sought out the rich land in hopes of making a name for themselves.

With magic becoming more powerful and monsters becoming more frequent, Seekers started to appear in waves, hoping of gaining money as an adventurer. The economy flourished as anyone who as anyone could now make a decent amount of money. This was the start of the Age of the Hero or the Hero Era.

Young men and woman of all ages came, formed parties, and helped those around them. A lucky few were able to form guilds and soon membership rose to the size of a small kingdom.

It was a truly glorious era, even for those who weren't heroes.

Thieves covered the streets, snatching goods off young, unsuspecting heroes and merchants sold anything they could find for a high price. People sometimes vanished and houses were ransacked, stores looted, and forests became populated with boobytraps and bandits.

Bakugo was one of these bandits, though he usually didn't steal peoples goods, but the people themselves. He had made a name for himself as a Dragon Rider and formed a small tribe for himself in the middle of the woods hidden from view by thick trees.

There, he and his tribe members set traps all around camp for food and would be on constant watch for humans. And when they caught a human, thats when things would get fun.

"Oh, look what we have here!" said a man with red hair, pulling his bandana down from his mouth. He looked down at the man in finely stitched blue clothes who they had pinned down.

"Boss will be happy when he sees you!" said the girl with pink hair as she sat down on the man in question, a smile on her face.

"C'mon, lets bring him to Bakugo, Ashido."

"Ok!"

===

The knocking on the wood frame of Bakugo's tent wouldn't stop and soon he was stomping towards the opening full of anger and irritation.

He whipped open the flap of his tent with a glare."I hope you have a good fucking reason for disturbing me, Pink Slime, Shitty Hair," he growled to Ashido and Kirishima respectively.

"Yo, Boss! We've brought something for you!" shouted Ashido, Kirishima pushing forward a man that kneeled by his feet. He was bound by the wrists and ankles with a gag over his mouth. There was a defiant look in his eyes that pissed Bakugo off.

"Where the hell did he come from?" Bakugo asked, inspecting the man.

"We found him by the stream, looked to be getting his horse some water," responded Kirishima.

"Did you check so see if you were followed? I doubt he was out there all alone," Bakugo asked. Ashido and Kirishima both looked at each other then back at Bakugo. The look in their eyes screamed at Bakugo that they didn't."Well don't fucking look at me, go and find out, you dumbasses!"

The pair both scrambled away from him, running off back into the forest. Bakugo let out a huff, going back to inspecting the man in front of him. He had different colored hair, one side white and the other red, and a scar over one of his eyes, but that wasn't what enraptured Bakugo.

It was his clothes, finely made with high class material, and looking like they were barely worn in. Not only that, but he didn't seem to have a spec of dirt on him which only furthered Bakugo's excitement.

This was good. Though Bakugo had never seen any royalty up close, he could tell almost instantly that this kid definitely held some kind of status.

He pulled off the gag, allowing the man to breathe a bit before he questioned him."What are you? A duke? A baron?"

The man stayed silent, simply looking down that the floor with blank eyes. Bakugo noticed a pin along the collar of his shirt. He made out the emblem, a smirk gracing his face at what he saw.

"Or maybe..." he murmured, moving his hand to rub the pin."A prince?"

He turned and looked at the mans face that was now stricken with unease and a bit of fear."Im right, aren't I, Prince?" Bakugo asked, moving back up with a vicious cackle."This is perfect!"

The prince was taken aback, trying to conprehend what the man in front of him wanted."So what?" He said back in an attempt to gain some sort of information."What do you want with me? To ransom me off? Sorry, I don't have anyone who will play such a game with the likes of you."

Yet again the man, Bakugo, smirked, which only confused the prince even more."This is no game, Prince. This is an execution."

The princes breath faltered as he stared at Bakugo with wide eyes. Execution? That could only mean one thing...

"Recently my dragon died, so I've been needing a new one for quite some time. I don't know what shitty fairytales you've heard about dragons but to tame and use them requires sacrifice," Bakugo said, leaning down to the prince in a low whisper."And you, my prince, are the perfect sacrifice."

"You see, dragons prefer noble, richer blood than that of a poor commoner. Usually I would have to use at least 6 sacrifices to tame a dragon but with you here, things will be much more simple." The prince shuddered, trying to hold back his fear."Though you should be grateful, Prince," Bakugo said, backing away."You and your noble blood are saving the lives of 10 other people I was going to use. Well, at least until I feel like they aren't needed anymore."

"Just let them go!" The prince shouted back, struggling against his restraints."You don't need any of them since you have me, right?"

Bakugo smirked, leaning against the wood frame of his tent."No can do, Prince. I need them here for insurance, just in case you aren't enough for the dragon. Plus, I don't want word getting out about our camp. I hate having to move around."

The prince was about to fight back but Ashido and Kirishma came back, both out of breath with smiles on their faces.

"There was no one else there, Boss!" Ashido reported.

"Good." Bakugo nodded to the prince, motioning for Ashido and Kirishima."Take him to the cells, we're going to get that dragon tomorrow."