Epiolgue

A normalcy had been reached as the Villain Kingdom decided to take some more time before their next attack, giving Bakugo enough time to settle down in his own kingdom.

His tribe was surprised when they heard Bakugo was now king but they were also happy because this meant they didn't have to move again. They had each taken their respectful roles in the kingdom, each focusing on various things that needed improvement.

He commended their efforts and let some of them have a place at his table, which was used for advisory meetings to insure the kingdoms survival.

Another person offered a seat at his table was Shinso. He was one of the main factors that helped Bakugo get to where he was today, so Bakugo needed to pay him back somehow. But, when Bakugo offered him a seat at his side he refused. Shinso's main goal was always to become a Seeker so Bakugo respected his decision as he left the kingdom about a week later with a satchel full of food, clothes, and some money Bakugo had given him in a last farewell. He wasn't noisy like everyone else, Bakugo had liked him.

Speaking of noisy people, the group Shinso came with was a nightmare to control. They weren't loyal to Bakugo or Todoroki and had so sense of refinement whatsoever. Bakugo was just about ready to kill them all when they finally left, saying they were going to make their own kingdom which Bakugo doubted. None of them would be willing to bow before a king so they would just be a mess and would probably all kill each other before Bakugo could even attempt to conquer them.

All of Todoroki's people were allowed to stay, since they seemed useful, and everyone but those who were originally Seekers stayed, probably more for Todoroki's sake then his own benefit. Thankfully, this meant that fuck Deku and his little crew of weaklings left which made Bakugo ecstatic. Deku had cried so hard when he heard about Mitsuki's death and Bakugo didn't want to deal with that, especially if Deku's extra kind nature wanted to check to make sure he was okay. Bakugo didn't need any consoling.

Some of Todoroki's people had gained a spot at Bakugo's table but Todoroki himself didn't. Bakugo decided that if the ex-prince wanted to hear anything they were talking about in the meetings he would hear from him directly. Todoroki didn't pry much, which pissed Bakugo off, but when he did it was subtle and revolting.

Todoroki had really changed now that he wasn't prince. Less of those loud, dominant speeches, no more demand for power, it's like he had completely submitted himself to Bakugo. Which he was fine with, but was the person in front of him the real Todoroki or someone else?

"Oi, bastard ex-prince." Todoroki looked up at him from his spot on the bed. He was simply sitting on the edge of it, looking off at nothing."If you're going to be all mopey you're gone."

Todoroki looked at Bakugo, contemplating. He opened his mouth but just as slowly he went to close it. Before he could, Bakugo stopped him with a a hand squishing his cheeks together.

"Say it."

Todoroki gulped."Bakugo, I'm-"

"'I'm sorry. I'm sorry'," Bakugo scowled."What the hell was I expecting?"

"I'm sorry..." Todoroki, realizing what he just did, put his head down in shame.

"It should be 'I love you', right?" Bakugo smirked as Todoroki looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Does this mean you...?" Todoroki was so shocked he couldn't breathe.

"Fix this mopey habit of yours and I'll think about it," Bakugo said back with a smile, watching as Todoroki's face visibly brightened."Also, work on your blowjobs. They're terrible."

"Ah, I'm sor-" Todoroki attempted to stop himself before he continued.

It looked like it would be some time before Bakugo could properly confess.

You and I, bound together till fate decides it's our time, huh? Doesn't sound so bad.

A/N: All good things come to an end.
I originally started writing this story about a year ago so it's impacted me a lot and, though there were a lot of things I didn't totally like and might go back and change, over all I felt pretty good about it.

I wanted to expand on this world a bit so I made a couple side stories. One is about Shinso and the other is about Dabi. So, look out for those if you're interested.

Thank you for reading!
-Katlnn Rotato