7

Blood bonds are the strongest type of bond known to man. They are meant to bind the users together, body and soul. A blood bond can go three different ways:

1. Both users can take blood from each others wrists, gaining them the ability to know where their contractor is at all times along with being able to feel some of the stronger emotions from their contractor

2. One user can take blood from the wrist while the other can take blood from the neck. This grants the contractor who took blood from the wrist all the above seen abilities and grants the contractor who took blood from the neck the above seen abilities as well as the ability to control their contractee

3. Both user can take blood from each others necks which grants them the ability to feel some of their contractors emotions, know where they are at all times, and control their contractee to a certain extent

All blood bonds formed can never be broken, no matter what methods are used, and if one user dies, then their partner does as well.

===

When Bakugo gained consciousness, he was drenched in water. Todoroki said he had a bad stench to him and needed to be cleansed, not explaining anything more before leaving the bathing room. After being bathed, Bakugo had refused any other attire other than his own, so he had to wait his garments to dry.

In this time, he noticed his bond with Todoroki forming. It took a full day for any blood bond to fully form, and in that time he and Todoroki were left vulnerable which made Bakugo fell on edge. However, he pushed aside his discomfort, not wanting to appear weak in front of the prince.

When his clothes finally dried, thanks to some magic, Todoroki showed up to walk him around his castle. The prince wasn't joking when he said his kingdom was crumbling. There wasn't a single person in sight, the large castle completely deserted aside from them and the two servants he had met before hand.

The castle was open and vast, so with all the people gone, Bakugo felt it was more abandoned, lost in a sea of lure and old history. Dust littered old books and hallways and rooms were dimly lit as if to mask how dirty they were.

Todoroki led Bakugo to the throne room, double doors leading outside to the left and a large staircase taking up the right side. At the top of the stairs was an elaborate throne etched with rare jewels with fine leather cushions.

Bakugo didn't gawk at it for to long, picking up some noise from the hall across from them. Todoroki noticed it as well, but he didn't appear to pay it much attention. Out from around the corner came three people, each talking happily to one another. The boy in the middle noticed Todoroki and a big smile adorned his face as he ran over to greet him.

"Todoroki!" He shouted."Its been awhile, how have you been?"

"Yeah," the girl next to him said."We missed you!"

"I've been fine given the current state of my kingdom," Todoroki replied, looking at them with a certain fondness Bakugo had never seen on him. It was sort of scary."I am glad you arrived. Things will get heated soon and I need someone to look after my kingdom for a bit while I am out."

"Worry not, we will keep your kingdom in perfect care," said a man with blue hair, pushing up his glasses.

They all chatted a bit more, and Bakugo felt out of place standing behind Todoroki like he was trying to hide or something, it was so unlike him. As they talked, the boy with the green hair kept shooting glances at him, irking Bakugo. There was something familiar about him but Bakugo cast it aside, not really caring to look into it.

"Midoriya? Is something wrong?" Todoroki suddenly asked, causing everyone to go quiet.

The boy, Midoriya, shook his head, suddenly moving towards Bakugo."No its just...Kacchan, is that you?"