28

Victory was short and didn't hold much meaning.

Bakugo was worn out, Todoroki could tell. Physically, he was fine, but mentally? Todoroki knew Bakugo was tired. Feeling so many emotions at once could wear any man down. Sadness, anger, acceptance, Todoroki had felt them all just moments ago.

What a strange scene they stood in, both of their parents lying dead in the middle of a lavish throne room having died for what? Todoroki didn't understand why it had to be this way.

The loved and the loveless was what they were. Bakugo, having been hated by everyone but loved by that who he needed most. And Todoroki, having been loved by everyone but hated by that who he needed most. Both of their situations left a foul taste in his mouth.

He didn't know what to do anymore, didn't even know if he deserved love. Would anyone even love him? Would anyone hold his hand and tell him everything would be alright? Would anyone kiss him tenderly before he went to bed? Always make sure to check up on him? Be by his side?

"Remember, this isn't love."

God, he was a fool for even thinking such things.

"Where are you right now?" Bakugo suddenly asked, Todoroki swiftly turning to him. He still stood by his mother, blank look on his face.

"What do you mean?" Todoroki asked."I'm right here, in the throne room."

Bakugo let out an irritated sigh."What the hell kind of ignorant king will you be if you cant even realize that your head's up in the clouds?"

Todoroki furrowed his brow in confusion."But I'm on the ground, how could I be in the sky?"

"Fucking forget it, alright?!" Bakugo yelled, mumbling a few choice words under his breath.

"But-"

"You know, I learned a few things from my old hag while under the spell of that marble," Bakugo started, walking up the steps to the throne."She was a real emotional wreak but had a few strong points. Her power's fucking insane too." Bakugo got closer to the throne."But that's not really what I want to talk about."

"What are you doing, Bakugo?" Todoroki asked wearily as Bakugo got a little too close to the throne. He followed him up the steps, reaching the front of the throne with him.

Bakugo smirked, plopping himself onto the king's chair to Todoroki's horror. His eyes went wide, mouth falling open as he waited for something, anything to happen.

But nothing did.

"Bakugo, you were a royal all this time?" Todoroki asked in a small voice, trying to calm his racing heart. He felt like it had stopped beating for a couple seconds.

"That's old news," Bakugo said, resting back on the chair like a true king, red cape draped over the side lavishly."But you know what this means, right? You fucking bastard." Todoroki almost crumbled right there."No more Todoroki Kingdom. This palace is mine now."

Todoroki was speechless, looking like a fish gaping out of the water. He didn't know what to say, didn't know what he should say.

"So how about now, ex-prince, you still want me?" Bakugo moved to rest his face on his hand."You said your family seeks out power, so right now you should want me, a powerful king, more than ever."

Todoroki heart pounded out of his chest. Yes, he wanted Bakugo for his power, but he also wanted him for something else."Bakugo, I think I'm in love you."

There was a short silence, and then Bakugo started laughing."Love, huh? What a fucking idiot." He laughed some more and Todoroki didn't know what to do."But, I enjoy that part of you."

Todoroki blushed bright red. He couldn't tell if Bakugo was accepting him or just pushing him off. Either way, he was thoroughly embarrassed.

"You said you would suck me off once, didn't you?" Bakugo asked, smirk on his face."I think it's about time I see you follow through."

Todoroki looked at him in shock. He couldn't mean...right now? In the middle of the throne room?

Bakugo moved forward in his throne."Are you concerned about touching the chair?" Bakugo asked, pulling Todoroki downwards."Don't worry, I'm sure it will welcome the touch of its Queen."

And that was all Todoroki needed as he opened up Bakugo's pants, pulling out his length with a gulp. He had never done with type of thing before but he wanted it. He wanted it so bad.

Opening his mouth, he took in Bakugo's member, kissing the tip before slowly licking down its length. He mouth went around the member, starting a slow sucking motion as he rubbed his hand up Bakugo's thigh.

Bakugo let out a low moan, grabbing at Todoroki's hair and jerking him deeper, forcing Todoroki to take in his full length. Todoroki let out a choked sound but continued."Bob your head," Bakugo said, Todoroki doing as he asked.

Bakugo's breathing became labored as he felt himself reaching his end as Todoroki went deeper, taking in his length fully."Fuck," he murmured slowly, coming hard in Todoroki's mouth.

Todoroki spit his come out onto his hand with an almost lost look, massaging his throat a bit. He looked up to see Bakugo already starting to take his pants off. Eh? Were they going to do it?

"Come on," Bakugo said hurriedly."We're doing this now."

Todoroki recovered from the initial shock, standing up and using his cum-filled hand to spread Bakugo as slowly and painlessly as he could, thick fingers rubbing inside him. His hole was hot and untouched, just waiting to be filled up with his length.

Bakugo let out a low hum."That's enough," he said, pulling Todoroki closer to him."I can handle it, I heal quick."

"But-"

"Just fucking shove it in already, I know you're just as impatient as me."

Todoroki gave in, leaning into Bakugo and slowly inserting his member. God, it felt amazing. Bakugo's tight hole clenched around him perfectly and Todoroki's member throbbed with the urge to thrust into his lewd hole.

"I'm going to move," he murmered, breathless. His thrusts started out slow but grew harsher with each continuing movement.

"Mm, fuck," Bakugo moaned, grabbing and handful of Todoroki's hair and bringing him closer in a hard kiss. Their tongues mixed together as Todoroki picked up his pace, running a hand across Bakugo's perky nipples with a groan.

Todoroki grasped Bakugo's member, pumping it along with his thrusts and sending Bakugo into a sea of ecstasy. He couldn't stop himself from moaning Todoroki's name repeatedly and he pushed him closer, feeling the full force of pleasure surround him.

Bakugo hugged him closer and his breathing shortened as he let out another moan, biting harshly into Todoroki's neck as he came hard, Todoroki following him shortly after.

The two just breathed for a bit, simply feeling each other as they recovered. The energy surrounding them grew vibrant and hot as they rode out the last of their pleasure. Then, Todoroki sat up.

"Bakugo, I-"

"Shut up fuck up and just fuck me again," Bakugo growled, pushing Todoroki back down onto him.

Todoroki let out a soft smile only he could see."Okay."