4

When Bakugo woke up, he didn't know where he was. It took a good hour of yelling and thrashing around to make him realize that he was stuck and no one would come for him. Wrists chained against a wall and ankles chained together, never had he felt so restricted. Getting out was useless so he just waited, staring at the oil lamp across from his cell with boredom.

From what he saw in the dimly lit place, there was no one nearby, or at least in the cells next to him. A bit of relief seeped through him at that. If they had captured the rest of his tribe, surely they would take up most of the cells, so he would be bound to have one of his comrades next to him.

This also left Bakugo with a bit of unease. What if that Prince killed them? There was no way he would go to such lengths just to find Bakugo and not kill or raid the rest of his tribe. The Prince was probably out for revenge, and killing his tribe would be the most satisfying thing to do.

Bakugo tried to push down his thoughts, focusing on his surroundings in case he found something to aid him in his escape. The pain in his stomach did not help that. He was hungry, incredibly so, which made him wonder how long he had been in the dirty cell. The bird head across from him did not help, just quietly standing across from him and watching at every little move he made.

He had arrived at the bulk of Bakugo's yelling, not paying his threats any mind but staring at him all the same. Bakugo promised himself once he got out of of his cell he would kill the stupid bird and then feed him to his dragon for lunch.

Suddenly, there was a small sound to Bakugo's right and he perked up, all attention drawing towards the curt steps that slowly got closer. The bird head across from him also noticed, sitting up from his spot against the wall and uncrossing his arms."Hello, Prince," he said, turning to greet the red and white bastard that stepped into the light.

"Tokoyami, thanks for your hard work. You may go now," said the Prince, turning to let the man through."I'll call for you when I need you."

"Very well," the bird head said back, walking away with even a glance in Bakugo's direction which further pissed him off. He would be back for his revenge.

The Prince turned to Bakugo, both of them staring at each other."You're quiet. I wasn't expecting that."

"Hah?! Shut up and let me out of here, you radish!" Bakugo yelled back, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of his silence.

"Radish..." He heard the Prince mumble but paid it no mind. Suddenly, the door to his cell was open, and the Prince stepped inside, closing it behind him.

Bakugo pulled at the chains binding his wrists, trying to reach grab the Prince but to no avail. He was to far away and Bakugo didn't have the strength needed to grab him. For some reason he felt weak, and the feeling only seemed to increase with every pull and tug against the chains bound to him.

"Bakugo Katsuki, Dragon Rider of the South and Leader of the Fire Tribe, would you like to know why I have brought you here?" The Prince said, taking a step forward.

"Looks like you've asked around town," Bakugo said with a growl."Even if you tell me your idiotic reason for bringing me here, its not gonna matter. Once you let me out of these chains, I'll crush you. That's all I need to know."

"Your threats are empty, Bakugo," the Prince said back, coming dangerously close to Bakugo. He grabbed the chains binding him to the wall behind him, forcing Bakugo to stand upright as he latched them on a hook above his head. This left Bakugo exposed, arms hanging high in the air with his whole body stretched out and open to the Princes will.

He clenched his teeth together, trying not to spill out all the curses building up inside him. In this situation, he needed a calm mind, or the Prince might just kill him.

"These chains and this sword," the Prince started, grabbing onto the hilt of the sword at his side."Are made of pixie dust which has been shifted through and mixed into the metal by one of my aids. The perfect weapon against your kind."

""My kind' you say. What does that mean?" Bakugo asked, growing nervous. It wasn't helping that his whole body felt stretched out, each muscles prickling in pain in what Bakugo could only assume as after battle wounds.

"I, as well as you, know very well what I'm speaking of," the Prince said, resting a hand on Bakugo's face and caressing his cheek. Bakugo let out a shiver, tensely looking down at the hand.

"I've been searching for someone strong like you, Bakugo. My kingdom has been crumbling and all my advisors, servants, and military have completely vanished. Hence, the need for you at my side. I have enemies that will be coming after me very soon, so I need you here, with me, right now."

Suddenly Bakugo's face was pulled up to meet the Prince's, both of them staring into each others eyes yet again."Bakugo Katsuki, my name is Todoroki Shouto, 4th prince of the Todoroki Kingdom and sole heir to the throne. Heed my words and ready yourself for my command, you will become mine to use and direct so that I may obtain what I desire."

Bakugo's eyes widened as his breath seemed to escape him. To say such things without fault, this guy must be crazy."The hell makes you think I'll follow you?" Bakugo asked coldly, though it didn't hold as much malice.

A small smile fell onto Todoroki's face, as if he knew Bakugo would ask that."Because you, Bakugo, are not a Dragon Rider, but a Dragon Tamer."