22

"Bakugo, look at me." Todoroki mumbled the words into his ear, and he couldn't help as his eyes turned to face Todoroki who was mere inches away from him.

"That's a good boy," Todoroki whispered, hands coming up to move through Bakugo's hair. He pushed closer, nipping against Bakugo's jaw and slowly moving to meet his lips. He pressed against them, moving his hands under Bakugo's pants and past his boxers.

Biting Bakugo's lower lip, he elected a moan out of the man, smirking as he did so."Just give up, Bakugo," he breathed and suddenly Bakugo was pushed against the bed, cape coming off along with his pants to leave him completely naked to Todoroki's whims.

Todoroki smoothed over his chest, pinching one of his nipples and causing Bakugo to let out a tiny squeak."These sounds you're letting out..." He then moved one of his hands down Bakugo's thigh, curving it around his ass and squeezing tightly."This heat you're feeling..."

Bakugo let out a strangled cry as Todoroki shifted on top of him, grinding their cocks together slowly. He moved to stop Todoroki but found that his hands were trapped above his head. This only caused him to get more heated, his whole body twitching in delight.

"You know what this feeling is, Bakugo," Todoroki whispered, moving Bakugo's bangs out of the way so they were staring straight at each other. He kissed his forehead, moving back down to stoke Bakugo's cock, rubbing against the head and fondling his balls.

Bakugo let out a pained whimper."T-Todoroki...!"

"Not yet, Bakugo," Todoroki mumbled, voice quaking in delight."You still haven't shown me what I want most..."

He edged his wet finger against Bakugo's hole, other hand moving to firmly grip Bakugo's waist.

"...Your love."

Bakugo shot up, cold sweat wracking his body as the dream was still fresh in his mind. He looked down, instantly noticing the bulge in the bed sheets."Damnit," he cursed, gripping the sheets harshly.

He laid back on the bed, trying to control his racing heart. Why did it have to be him of all people?

===

"May the blessings of life, the joy of love, the peace of truth, and the wisdom and strength of Spirit, be your constant companion, now and always, as husband and wife. You may seal this union with a kiss."

Cheers sounded throughout the great hall as Endeavor kissed her, sealing their fates together. She backed away, putting her mouth next to his ear."Remember, this isn't love."

"I know," Endeavor breathed back, grabbing her waist and pointing them to the crowd. Fake smiles littered their faces.

===

It was expected of them to have kids. To unify their kingdoms together, to make them stronger, to continue their line.

One, two, three.

It wasn't enough, they weren't enough. He needed to make the perfect child, someone who succeeded even him and then, maybe, they would finally be left alone.

===

"Endeavor, promise me once he's of age, once he's willing to take over the throne, you will step aside." Tears streamed down her eyes as she pleaded with him.

"Wha-"

"Promise me!" She shouted, brandishing a knife and holding it up to her wrist."Promise me!"

"Wait, don't do anything rash!"

"Promise me!"

===

A messenger ran into the throne room, breathing heavy as he quickly stepped to the center of the room. He kneeled at the bottom of the long staircase leading to the elaborate throne King Todoroki was sitting on.

"I have come with an urgent message from the house guard," the messenger spoke, breath still labored.

Endeavor looked down at him in contemplation and then waved his hand, signaling the man to speak. He knew it wasn't good news and prepared himself accordingly.

"Unknown forces have stormed through the front gate. The south hall has been taken over and the east is soon to follow. No damage has been done to the property but over five guards have already been killed. They request immediate backup to over take these unknown-"

"It's Prince Todoroki," the main guard said, suddenly moving up the stairs to meet Endeavor."You and I both know he's come back to take over your kingdom."

Endeavor let out a sigh, thinking the exact same thing."Send a message to our troops to bring my son to me unharmed."

The messenger nodded."And what of the rest of the radicals, King?" He asked politely.

"Kill them."

"Understood," the messenger replied, getting up and sprinting out the door he came from.

Endeavor then turned to speak to his main guard."Watch your tongue, if wasn't for our current situation you would've been beheaded before you could speak any more profuse words."

"Yes, I am sorry, King Todoroki," the guard said, bowing before his king.

Endeavor grunted back, full focus now of his son. He knew Shoto would come back, after he had gotten a taste of the life of a king there was no way he wouldn't come back to claim his throne. The thirst for power and submission ran deep in his family, and Shoto surely inherited this blood or else he wouldn't be the perfect heir Endeavor has made him to be.

"If I may ask, King..." the guard said hesitantly, earning a nod from Endeavor to continue."Why do you insist of keeping Prince Todoroki alive? Do you expect him to inherit the throne after your passing?"

Endeavor usually wont answer such a nosy question, but he didn't see any reason not to at this point."Whether Shoto accepts it or not, I am his father and, though this kingdom is still crumbling, I expect him to inherit it in my place one day. It will not be in my passing, nor will it be because I gave it to him. I want him to earn it, just like I want him to want this powerful role."

The guard let out a breath of awe."Forgive me for speaking out of turn, King, but you must really love your son."

"Remember, this isn't love."

"No, I just need someone to continue my legacy properly. He is the perfect - only - person for that."

The guard was about to raise another question when the doors to the throne room were slammed open. Todoroki stormed into the room, leaving a trail of blood behind him. Walking next to him was Bakugo, a large smirk on his face as he licked a bit of blood that stained his hand.

"Hello, father," Todoroki said, anger overtaking his features.

Endeavor smiled."Shoto..."