2. Don't touch me

Jungkook's pov :

As I walked through the big hallway, I heard all kind of gossip whispers around me.

"Hey, did you hear our principal's son is the new student?"

"He's so hot and handsome but he's weird though."

"I wished he was just normal. I would've asked him to date me right away."

"Did you hear that? He was talking to himself today on the school square."

"I heard they call him psycho boy."

I tried my best to ignore the whispers and walked straight to my own locker.

My locker still was empty since it was only day one and we didn't really need books yet, so I just threw my jacket into my locker and locked it.

As I wanted to walk further, I heard the whispers becoming louder.

That's when I knew the new boy was in the school building.

I looked over my shoulder just to see the brunette boy walking through the crowd of students staring at him with a judging look.

He looked so scared and uncomfortable. He kept biting his nails nervously and whispered things to himself.

Usually, I couldn't care less when people get bullied on this school. I was minding my own business everytime I saw someone bullying someone else. I've seen tons of students getting bullied since I've been attending this high school, but I did my best at ignoring it and I succeeded everytime.

But now, I couldn't stay still, I just couldn't ignore that.

I walked over to the scared, new boy and grabbed his hands tightly.

Everyone around us stared with a confused, shocked look

The new boy was shocked at the sudden action and tried to yank his hands out mine.

I got closer and whispered "Sshh it's okay. Just come with me I won't hurt you".

The boy seemed to get calmer after I said that and he just let me lead him the way.

"Do you know where your class is?" I asked him, still holding hands.

When I looked at him, he suddenly wasn't like minutes ago.

"Let go of me!" He yelled while yanking his hands harshly away from mine.

I looked at him with a confused look. Why was he acting like this after I helped him out of there?

"Are you okay?" I said worriedly, reaching my hands out to hold his shoulders in hope he might calm down.

"Don't!" He quickly backed off before I could lay my hands on him.

"Don't touch me. Don't talk to me. Don't look at me. Don't come near me. Don't mention me. Don't try to do anything to me. Because V won't like that."

I wanted to know who that V was.

I took my chance and asked him "Who is V?"

He kept staring at me with no emotion at all before he said.

"Someone you really don't want to deal with."

___________________________________

I'll try my best to upload everyday one chapter. Hope you guys likes this one ;)