18. Another fight

Author's pov :

"My classes ended." Jungkook said as he walked into the detention room for the second time that day.

"You're lucky. The principal removed your detention. You can go now."

Jungkook stood there for a moment, thinking why the principal would've removed it before nodding and leaving the room.

"Did Taehyung really talk to his mother about it?"

The younger decided to search for Taehyung and thank him.

Jungkook walked from hallway to hallway. After a long time of searching and sighing, he finally found the boy he was searching for.

"Here you are." Jungkook said as he approached the brunette boy who was currently at his locker.

"Oh.. you don't have detention anymore, right?" Taehyung said with a soft voice.

Jungkook smiled a bit and nodded "Thanks to you."

Taehyung locked his locker. "I-I should go now" he quickly said.

As he turned around, wanting to leave, he bumped accidentally against a bigger build boy.

"Hey! watch it! freak." The boy said loudly, making everyone in the hallway look at them.

"I-I'm sorry, I d-didn't mean to." Taehyung said as he bowed a few times.

The brunette wanted to walk away from the scene before the boy held his arm "Where do you think you're going, huh? You think a sorry is enough?"

"He said he's sorry, now leave him alone." Jungkook suddenly said as he showed up from behind the older, standing infront of Taehyung.

"Get the fuck away from my face. You're not fun to mess with, I want that cute psycho behind you." The boy said as he shove Jungkook away.

Jungkook got furious and was about to throw a punch before Taehyung jumped in.

"I got this." The brunette said as he gestured for Jungkook to step back.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and he knew who showed up.

"I'm not psycho, if Taehyung is too hard for you to pronounce, then just call me V." He said as he took a few steps closer to the boy.

"What are you waiting for? Show me what you got then." The brunette said with a devilish smile.

The boy was taken by surprise but didn't wait all too long before he grabbed V by the collar and pushed him against the lockers.

The smirk on V's face just became wider.

"Damn, is this all you got? What are all these muscles for?" V said as he started touching the boy's biceps.

"I'm just taking it easy on you. Don't think I'm scared to touch you like all of these students here just because you're the son of the principal"

"You're right, they aren't scared because of the fact that I'm the son of the principal, they are simply scared of me." V said, the smirk still on his face.

The boy threw his head back and laughed loudly. "They are scared of YOU? This is the funniest thing I've ever heard."

In the meantime, dozens of students gathered around the two boys. Some were cheering "fight fight fight fight" and some were just watching the scene.