27. Caught

Author's pov :

V lazily opened his eyes. He looked around him, the unfamiliar bed and room caught his attention. "Where the fuck am I?"

He looked on his right and it looked like someone was sleeping next to him, but no one was there.

V decided to look beneath the sheets and sighed out loud when he saw himself naked. "Gucci idiot" The boy said "Can't he just keep his dick to himself? Fucking manwhore."

He tried to sit up but the pain in his back and ass stopped him. "What the fuck.. Did he do it with a man?" he said with a disgusted look on his face.

"Not even surprised, that manwhore would even do it with a fucking retarded donkey."

V bit his lips to endure the pain and stood up, wearing his clothes that were lying on the ground.

"With who did he even do it and what is this place?" V thought to himself as he looked around the unfamiliar room.

As he limped forward, he caught a view of a bare back through the open door of a bathroom.

"So he's the one who damaged my ass." As he limped towards the boy in the bathroom to see who it was, he lost balance and fell on the ground with a terrific thud.

The boy who was standing in the bathroom startled and looked over his shoulder to see what happened. "JUNGKOOK?!" V yelled after he saw the younger's face.

Jungkook looked into the older's eyes and knew who showed up. "Shit, not him." V was the last one he wanted to show up.

"My fucking back and ass hurt as hell." V groaned as he stood up. "You better explain this shit in three fucking minutes before I lose control and fucking kill you with my own bare hands."

Jungkook sighed loudly and continued putting on his shirt.

"Gucci.." Was the only thing Jungkook had to say.

V looked around the room, obviously annoyed and confused. "Where are we?"

Jungkook, who was ready to receive some punches, surprisingly looked back at V.

"Are you going to answer me or?" V said.

The younger shook his head, snapping out of his daze. "Go wash up quickly. After you're done we have to go, this is Hoseok's house." Jungkook said as he quickly stepped out of the bathroom.

"Shut the fuck up, I'll take my time while washing up cause obviously some nasty ass dick was in my fucking ass last night and you two couldn't even wash up."

V limped towards the bathroom, bumping against Jungkook's shoulder before closing the bathroom door.

Jungkook looked surprised at how calm V was about the fact that they were in someone else's house and that someone happened to be Hoseok. But then again, V never gave a fuck about anything besides himself and Taehyung.

Jungkook sat on the bed and started tapping his feet against the floor, waiting for V to come out.

After a few minutes, V limped out of the bathroom.

Jungkook suddenly stood up and grabbed V's hand and pulled him outside of the room.

The two boys quietly and quickly walked through the long hallway full of rooms.

"Slow down, my fucking butthole and back hurt. What did you do to me last night you fucking horny monkey." V hissed as he limped behind Jungkook.