28. Picture

Author's pov :

The two boys walked towards the school building in silence before the brunette haired boy started speaking. "What happened? You don't look well."

Jungkook looked beside him at the older and noticed the honey brown colored eyes.

"It's a long story." Jungkook sighed deeply, knowing Taehyung came back and he probably has to explain what happened yesterday night.

"My back hurts.. and somewhere else hurts too. Did it happen again?" Taehyung asked quietly and shyly.

Jungkook knew exactly what Taehyung meant and just nodded in reply.

"He just won't stop." Taehyung sighed.

"He didn't start it this time. I started it."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a surprised look. "Oh.. You wanted it? So, Gucci didn't force you to do it?"

Jungkook nodded again and lowered his head. "I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable. I just couldn't control myself last night so it eventually happened.. It won't happen again, I promise."

"No!" Taehyung yelled all of a sudden, making Jungkook look at him surprised. "I don't mind it. I mean, usually I do mind it but I don't mind it when he does it with you.. If you know what I mean." Taehyung said shyly.

The younger couldn't control himself and suddenly held Taehyung's hand.

And just for a second, Taehyung thought he felt a slight flutter in his stomach.

"People might see us." Taehyung said quietly, blushing madly.

"I don't mind, do you?"

"No.." This time, Taehyung was the one who tightened his grip on Jungkook's hand and continued walking.

"Jungkook.." Taehyung said hesitantly.

"Yeah?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung and noticed the light shade of pink on his cheeks.

"Nevermind." Taehyung said.

"No, tell me."

Taehyung took a deep breath. "I'm not sure how to explain this but.. I feel happy and safe when I'm with you. Saying this is a huge step for me because I've never expressed my feelings to someone. I was always scared of getting close to people.. I-I just want you to know that."

Taehyung looked extremely shy, but Jungkook heard the sincerity and seriousness in his voice.

Jungkook didn't want to ruin this moment, he didn't want to make Taehyung feel uncomfortable and regret opening up a bit so he just nodded and tightened his grip on Taehyung's hand. "You can always tell me what you feel and what's going on in your mind, okay? I will listen without judging or leaving."

"If one day I decide to tell you about my past, would you stay?" Taehyung asked quietly.

"Of course I would."

The two boys continued walking hand in hand, without saying anything.

When they arrived at the school building, all eyes went on them.

"Are they really dating?"

"And all this time, I thought Jungkook was straight."

"Did you see that picture?"

"Okay let's be honest, they are kinda cute together."