8. Liars

Jungkook's pov :

"Hello class. I'm so sorry I'm a bit late today." Our math teacher said as he rushed into the classroom, putting all of his stuff on his own desk, not looking our way.

When he turned around, facing the class, he noticed the scared, nervous faces of the students. Maybe he sensed something was up.

"A teacher came to me earlier and told me she heard loud noises coming out of this classroom. And looking at all of your faces, makes me think something happened in here."

When he finished talking, everyone looked at each other.

"And, looking at him there, makes me wonder.. Why is he holding his back like that? His face expression screams I'm in pain." The teacher said, pointing at the boy who got beaten up by V.

Suddenly, Jae bum started talking. "No no teacher don't worry. We were just romping around for fun but I accidentally pushed him too hard so he landed with his back on that desk there and that's why he's in pain now."

Jae bum said calmly. The lies were coming out like they were actually the truth. He's a good liar.

The boy that was beaten up by V, looked at the teacher with a bright smile.

"Yes, we were having fun but things accidentally went wrong. But it's okay though, I'm alright."

Why are they such good liars? If I didn't see what happened earlier, I would've been fooled by them.

"Kids, don't do such stupid things. You know, when I was younger-..."

As he was busy telling us the story of his younger years which I didn't really hear, I looked at V.

There was a slight smirk playing on his flawless face.

He suddenly turned his head to the side and looked back at me.

I widden my eyes and wanted to look back to where the teacher stood but stopped when he said something like ; "Wait for your turn" followed by a wink.

I know now for sure, that I messed with the wrong person.

And this person, will be my roommate for the rest of the year.