29. Jimin

Author's pov :

"You did it, didn't you?" V hissed as he saw the blonde hair falling on the boy's forehead after he took the cap off.

"About the picture?"

"Stop playing dumb you fucktard." V grabbed Hoseok harshly by the collar.

The blonde haired boy startled and took a deep breath. "I swear I didn't want to do it."

"Don't fucking lie to me." V said through gritted teeth.

"Taehyung, I swear I had no choice, I was scared."

After examining Hoseok's expression, V thought the boy could be telling him the truth.

"I will give you 1 minute, you better tell me everything you know, before you lose your fucking ability to speak."

Hoseok widen his eyes at the short amount of time but didn't waist a second before he started explaining. "There's someone who suddenly contacted me through Instagram, I at first didn't know who he was. He somehow knew about you two being in my house so he send me a message that morning and told me you and Jungkook were in my house, he told me to check the rooms, take pictures when I find you and send it to him. I was so confused but I decided to check the rooms and after I did, I found you and Jungkook sleeping next to each other in the guest room. So I took the pictures and went downstairs. I didn't want you guys to find out I knew about you being in my house. So after I took the pictures and went downstairs, he asked me for my number, I send him my number and he called me. I told him that I didn't know who he is and what he wants to do with those pictures so I said that I won't send the pictures. He got mad and told me to meet him outside cause he wanted to talk to me in person. I hesitated at first but then he threatened me, he told me that he knows where I live and where he can find me, he told me that if I wouldn't come outside and meet him, he would do things he might regret afterwards.. So I went to meet him and he told me about his name, he also told me that he knows you and that you two used to be really close. I ended up sending him the pictures and went to school after that. I never saw him before.. This seriously wasn't my plan, I swear."

"What does he look like and what's his name?" V said, wanting to know everything in detail.

"I can't tell you that. He told me not to tell you anything. He told me ; "I have a surprise for him so don't tell him who I am."

V almost wanted to punch Hoseok for not telling him what the boy's name is, but he just pushed Hoseok harshly away from him, making the blonde boy fall on the ground with a loud thud.

Without saying anything, he walked out of the dark alley. He wanted to walk back to school but then realised that he was lost.

"Fuck.." he thought as he bit his lips. "I now really have to walk with blondie back to school?"

He shut his eyes and sighed deeply before he looked over his shoulders at Hoseok who was still on the ground.

"Stand the fuck up and lead me the way back to school." V yelled coldly.

"You don't know the way back?" Hoseok asked as he stood up.

"You really think if I knew the way back to school, that I would ask you to lead me the fucking way? Now walk. Don't just stand there and waste my fucking time."

Hoseok let out a sigh and walked towards the brunette haired boy.

They both walked in silence back to school. Hoseok would try to start conversations, but V, being his rude self, kept telling Hoseok to shut up as soon as he opened his mouth.