21. Gucci

Author's pov :

"So, he has another personality?" Jungkook thought as he sat back on the bed, watching the studying hansung.

"How many more personalities does he even have?"

Jungkook had many question running through his mind that he didn't know the answer of. He wanted to know every single detail about the boy infront of him. Not just out of curiousity, but he just wanted to know everything about the only boy that caught his attention in his entire life.

Something about Taehyung was special, and Jungkook just couldn't deny the fact that he totally fell for the older.

The only thing Jungkook wanted was to love him, protect him, just let him feel all the beautiful things he was lacking when he was younger and now.

"Could you please stop staring at me?." Hansung said, his eyes still transfixed on the book infront of him.

Jungkook immediately looked everywhere else, trying not to stare at the boy in front of him.

As he thought about it, he still remembered the little notebook Taetae gave him. This Hansung personality probably wasn't the last personality that would show up.

Gucci still hasn't shown up.

And he didn't know if Gucci was the last one who would show up either.

Jungkook still had the urge to ask Taehyung or his mother about how and why Taehyung got the disorder and he was starting to lose control, he couldn't handle the curiousity and questions that were running through his mind every single day.

Jungkook being deep in his thoughts, he startled when Hansung was standing in front of him.

"I'm hungry and I can't really focus when I'm hungry. Should we go and eat something outside?" The brunette haired boy asked friendly.

Jungkook couldn't help not to smile and quickly nodded.

"Where should we go?" Hansung asked as he approached Jungkook who was currently wearing his Jacket.

"I know a place where we can get delicious food." Jungkook replied with a bright smile.

The fact that he was actually going out with Taehyung to eat made him extremely happy. Well, it technically wasn't Taehyung but Jungkook didn't think like that. He loved the older boy too much to the point where it didn't even matter how many personalities he had in him.

The two boys left the dorm room and walked down the stairs. They opened the big door of the school building and stepped outside, the cool, evening air hitting their faces.

"Should we go for a drink when we're done eating?" Jungkook asked.

Hansung shook his head to the sides "I don't drink. Only one of us drinks."

Jungkook just nodded and kept walking.

Confusion started building up inside of the younger. He didn't know why Hansung suddenly talked about 'them' with him.

"Does hansung know that I know about all the other personalities?"

As each day passes by, only more questions were starting to bother Jungkook and he would be lying if he said he wasn't turning mad because of the curiousity.

They remained walking silently until the brunette haired boy suddenly stopped walking and loudly yawned.

"Damn, I'm fucking sleepy."