34. Happiness

I suck at writing and updating quickly :"( Thank you all for still supporting my slow, lazy ass and this book tho ^^

___________________________________

Author's pov :

Jungkook slowly opened the dorm room door and stepped inside, closing the door quietly behind him.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook said as he wandered through the room, searching for Taehyung.

The older took the blanket that was on top of him off and as sobs wrecked his body, he ran towards Jungkook and hugged him tightly.

"Where were you?" Taehyung asked as he buried his face into the crook of Jungkook's neck.

The younger hugged Taehyung back as he ran his fingers through the older's hair, confused and worried about why Taehyung was crying. "Did something happen? Why are you crying?"

Taehyung pulled away from the hug and looked into Jungkook's eyes. "They are gone. Hansung, Gucci, V and Taetae. They're all gone. They've left me."

Jungkook was still confused. "Let's sit down and you can tell me about what happened, alright?"

Taehyung nodded and sat down on their bed. Jungkook sat beside him and patiently waited for Taehyung to start explaining.

"Earlier today, Mingyu came by and started messing with me. I at first thought he was being for real but he was just joking. He apologized through a letter that he left for me and went back to his university.. but, while he was messing with me, V was supposed to show up. I called for him multiple times but he didn't show up at all." Taehyung took a deep breath and fiddled with the hem of his shirt.

"I don't even know why I'm so sad about the fact that I may be finally have gotten rid of the disorder. Maybe it's because I got so attached to them and I now finally realize how much they've been helping me through the years."

Jungkook scooted closer to Taehyung and pulled him into a hug. "I understand that you're feeling like this, Taehyung. It must be hard for you to deal with such a sudden change. I don't know much about you, but I know they haven't left you, they've become a part of you. They will always be inside of you, as you." Jungkook said, trying to comfort Taehyung which worked.

"I told them not to leave me like everyone else did.. but I didn't even realise that you're still here, with me." Taehyung said. This was something the older would or could never say to someone, not even to his own mother.

Jungkook smiled softly and pulled Taehyung closer to his chest.

After a long time of hugging each other, Taehyung pulled away from the hug and looked into Jungkook's eyes. "I've promised you something today."

A puzzled look was to be seen on Jungkook's face before it hit him. "You don't have to tell me about it if you're not feeling well, Taehyung. Don't feel pressured just because you've promised me, it's okay."

The corners of Taehyung's lips curled into a smile. "Jungkook, I've been thinking about it for a long time now.. and I think it's the right time for me to tell you about myself.. you're the one I want to tell about my life."

Jungkook could feel his heart beat going faster. He had the slightest feeling that it would be him, but he wasn't entirely sure, he didn't want to think it was him and get his hopes up just to feel disappointed at the end.

Taehyung was hesitating for a bit, not really knowing where to start, and Jungkook noticed that. "Take all the time you need Taehyung, I understand that it must be hard for you to tell me about yourself."