20. Another one?

I'm so sorry for the long wait guys 🙏 I was busy with all kind of things and barely was home this holiday so I didn't have time or motivation to write this chapter. But I finally could work on it so here's chapter 20, enjoy ^^

______________________________________

Author's pov :

Hoseok and Taehyung were walking silently next to each other.

The brunette didn't really know where they were going but he just decided to follow Hoseok.

"Taehyung, I really need to go to the toilet." the blonde haired boy suddenly said. He was trying hard to keep it in but he just couldn't hold it anymore.

"Wait for me on that bench, I'll quickly enter that restaurant and ask if I can use their public restroom. I'll be right back." The blonde said as he broke into a sprint towards the restaurant.

Taehyung didn't really know what to do, so he just listened and went to sit on the bench not too far away from the restaurant.

-

"Taehyung! Where are you going?!" Hoseok yelled as he ran after Taehyung.

He grabbed the brunette's hand to stop him from walking.

"I said wait for me on the bench, why did you go?" Hoseok asked panting, still holding his hand.

The brunette yanked his own hand out of Hoseok's hand and looked at the other emotionless. "You really think I'd wait for you?"

The blonde haired boy was taken aback. "Taehyung? What's wrong?"

The brunette smirked. "A lot is wrong with Taehyung, but nothing is wrong with V."

Hoseok furrowed his brows and looked into the brunette's eyes "What are you talking about? And why are your eyes darker then before?"

The brunette sighed. "Horse face, you ask too much. I gotta go."

V turned around and started walking, leaving a confused Hoseok behind.

But the blonde haired boy didn't give up and chased V, holding his hands again to stop him from walking.

"Taehyung.. what's going on?"

V turned around and went closer to the blonde boy. "Listen, don't fucking annoy me and go find someone else to bother."

"But why are you so... different? You aren't like before."

V cracked his neck and sighed loudly.

He tried his best to keep calm, to prevent losing control. "Just go away. Do something else instead of chasing me. Don't annoy me even more."

Hoseok would be lying if he said he wasn't confused. The annoyed expression on V's face was obviously to be seen so he decided to leave him alone.

-

"Why were you with him?" Jungkook asked as soon as V stepped into their dorm room.

V ignored the question and sat on his desk chair.

"Did he do something to you? did he tell you something? Where did you both go? Did he hurt you?"

"Are you going to shut the fuck up or not?" V said, obviously annoyed.

"What did you two do?"

"Are you a fucking psychologist? Stop asking annoying ass questions. It's none of your business."

Jungkook knew it wasn't Taehyung who he was talking to. In the past few weeks, he did some research about the disorder and knew more about it. He still was curious on why and how Taehyung got the disorder. He felt the urge to ask Taehyung or his mother but he just couldn't ask them such personal questions.

V stood up and went to the bathroom, closing the door loudly behind him.

After a few minutes, the brunette walked hurriedly out of the bathroom and sat at his desk, grabbing his books out of the desk's drawers.

Jungkook was taken aback for a moment.

This surely was the first time he saw the boy studying.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked as he approached the brunette haired boy.

"I'm obviously studying."

As Jungkook thought about it, he never saw V opening a single book, Taehyung never really studied for the past few tests they had and Taetae probably can't even read.

He stared at the brunette boy for a few more seconds before deciding to call him by his own name and see how he would react.

"This is the first time I'm seeing you studying, Taehyung."

The brunette haired boy looked up and chuckled.

"I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is not Taehyung, I'm hansung."