22. I want you

Warning : This whole chapter is Taehyung and Jungkook doing the dirty so if you're innocent, don't read. (I've never met an innocent army so yeah.. and I guess all of you have been waiting for a chapter like this one lmfao)

And, this chapter is for the people who like top Tae. But don't worry, I soon also have something for the people that like top Kook ;)

____________________________________

Jungkook's pov :

As we arrived at our shared dorm room, Gucci quickly opened the door and pulled me inside.

"Fuck..." he said as he pushed me against the now closed dorm room door.

"W-what are y-you doing?" I asked, trying not to stutter but totally failing.

"I usually never sleep with boys, but damn I wanna pleasure you so badly, baby boy." He said as he pinned me against the wooden door, caressing my cheeks with his long, slender hands, making me blush madly.

"This isn't a good idea." I said quietly.

"You'll like it baby boy, I promise you that." He said as he slowly started to lean in, he went to my neck and started sucking the skin softly.

I shut my eyes tightly, I never thought it would feel that good. I tried my hardest not to make a single sound of pleasure.

But I totally lost it as he started sucking roughly against the skin on my neck.

Moans and groans started to fill the room.

I felt two firm hands going down to my ass and a second later I was being lifted up by him.

I didn't feel uncomfortable, but shyness was taking over me. I've never did anything like this with a boy. But I didn't mind doing it with Taehyung aka Gucci.

He threw me on the bed and hovered over me as he slammed his lips onto mine.

His lips were so soft and plump, I would never get tired of kissing him.

His hands went down to unzip my jeans but I quickly stopped him. "I-I don't k-know if I'm r-ready" I said unsurely.

His lips went to a thin line and his expression changed. He looked disappointed. "Are you a virgin?"

I'd be lying if I said I'm a virgin. But I've never felt how it is to have... something in me? I did want it, but I wasn't sure if I even would like it.

I shook my head and tried to avoid eye contact. "I've n-never been a b-bottom cause I've n-never done anything with b-boys."

He nodded and stood up.

I quickly held his hand, stopping him from wanting to walk away. "W-where are you going?"

"Well, you told me you're not ready. I'm a fuckboy, not a rapist."

I bit my lips, still holding his hand. I didn't know how to tell him that I actually did want it.

"I-I want i-it.." I said silently.

He totally heard what I said and I noticed the little smirk forming on his face.

"What do you want?" He asked, the smirk still one his face.

I'd be embarrassed if I had to repeat what I said so I just pulled him harshly until he landed on top of me, his hands went quickly next to my head.