9. You created me

Jungkook's pov :

Everyone had to go to the principal's office one by one to take their keys to their dorms.

As I walked through the long hallway towards the principal's office, I noticed  Taehyung rushing to the exit door which leads access to the school's courtyard.

Curiously, I slowly followed him all the way outside and hid behind a wall where he was standing to listen what he was talking about, in hope he wouldn't find out I was stalking once again.

"V, you know we will be roommates with Jungkook, right?"

"I know, And I'm actually happy to hear that."

I frowned and took a few steps closer to hear every single word clearly.

"Why? didn't you hate Jungkook?"

"Of course I hate him. I hate him more than that annoying, curious psychologist we go to. But I'll be able to be way closer to him which means I can hurt him and make his life a living hell way easier."

My eyes widden in shock.

"V, please, don't do anything bad or stupid to him. He's a good guy and he just wants to help me."

I felt a warmth filling up my chest and a silly little smile forming on my lips, but the smile didn't last for too long before it went to a serious, thin line.

"NO! This is what I meant Taehyung. Why can't you just stay with me? Why do you even fucking care about that asshole getting hurt or not? You don't even know him for more than a few hours."

"N-no it's not like that V. He just made me kinda happy earlier cause he was the only one who protected me and he was the only one who approached me when I was sitting alone on the bench."

"And I? didn't I help you too when you were only 14 years old?! Didn't I stay with you every time you cried alone at night?! Didn't I protect you every time that assholes beated you up?! Lonely? You weren't lonely when you were sitting on that bench, I was there with you Taehyung."

So many questions were running through my mind after hearing all of this.

"Taehyung, you already know what might  happen if you feel loved by someone other than me so I don't have to remind you. "

And another question was added to my questions-about-Taehyung list.

It was silent for a while so I almost wanted to go back inside before V started speaking again.

"YOU were the one who created me, Taehyung!"