10. Disorder?

Jungkook's pov :

"You were the one who created me, Taehyung!"

That sentence kept on repeating in my head as I rushed towards the building to go inside.

I just decided to go to the principal's office to get my shared dorm room's keys.

As I knocked on the wooden door, I heard a quiet come in.

I opened the door and walked in.

"Ohh Jungkook."

The principal stood up from her desk and welcomed me with a big, warm smile.

"Good afternoon. I came by to get my shared dorm room's keys."

She nodded and bowed to open her desk drawers.

She kept on searching for the keys. An obvious look of confusion was to be seen on her face.

"Wait here Jungkook, I'll go and check somewhere else if the keys are there because I can't find them in my drawers."

I nodded and she left the room.

As I wandered my eyes around the room, my eyes stopped on her laptop which was slightly turned to the side where I was standing.

I looked over my shoulder to make sure no one could see me and walked curiously towards the laptop on the desk.

Multiple Personality disorder.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. What does that mean?

I scrolled down to read some more information about the disorder.

Dissociative identity disorder (DID), also known as multiple personality disorder(MPD), is a mental disorder in which two or more distinct identities, or personality states, are present in—and alternately take control of—an individual. People with this rare condition are often victims of severe abuse.

I stopped reading and looked at the blank wall with thousands of more questions in my mind.

The info literally described the way Taehyung acts. Does that mean Taehyung has a disorder?

I heard footsteps coming closer, so I quickly scrolled back up and went to where I was standing before.

The door opened and the principal walked in.

"Ah I'm such a dumb woman." She said with a sheepish laugh. "I totally forgot that I gave Taehyung both the keys cause you two go to the same class so it would be easier for you to get it. So, you need to go to Taehyung to get your keys."

"Okay, I will go to him and ask for my keys, thank you." I said as I faked a little smile.

I bowed, wanting to leave before she suddenly held my wrist tightly.

"Jungkook, you are the only one who can help my son."

She came to stand closer and I kinda felt uncomfortable.

"How? How can I help Taehyung?" I asked her curiously.

"Make him feel loved. He needs to feel loved by someone other than V."