24. V?

Author's pov :

It was already the end of the school day. Some students went to their dorms and some students went outside.

Jungkook was in school. Still thinking and trying to figure out which personality kissed Hoseok.

As he walked through the hallway, a teacher approached him.

"Jungkook, the principal wanted to have a talk with you."

He just nodded and made his way towards the principal's office.

He knocked a few times and quietly opened the door.

"Oh, Jungkook, have a seat." The principal said with a welcoming smile.

Jungkook hesitantly sat down on one of the two chairs in front of the principal's desk and stared at the ground, not really knowing why Taehyung's mother wanted to talk to him.

"Actually, I wanted to ask you about my son, Taehyung. Did he change a bit? How is he doing?"

Jungkook sighed silently. "Does she know about Hoseok kissing Taehyung? Should I tell her about it?" He thought to himself.

"He's starting to communicate a bit with me. He also started to hang out with one of my friends Hoseok."

The principal smiled brightly "I'm glad to hear that. Hopefully, he becomes more social. Please take good care of him." She said as she gave Jungkook a warm, motherly smile.

Jungkook has always wanted to ask Taehyung or his mother about the disorder, but a part of time told him not to ask such a  personal question. He thought Taehyung would tell him about it any time soon, but weeks have gone by and Taehyung didn't say a word.

"Do you want to ask or say something?" The principal asked, knowing something was bothering Jungkook after looking at his face expression.

Jungkook snapped out of his daze and quickly shook his head "No, I don't want to ask anything."

She nodded and smiled. "You may leave now."

Jungkook stood up and bowed before walking out of the office.

As each day passes by, more and more questions started to bother Jungkook and he just didn't know why he was so interested in Taehyung.

"Dear heart, why him?" He said as he sighed loudly and walked from hallway to hallway, bored to death.

The one question that bothered him the most was : Which personality kissed Hoseok?

And since he didn't want to ask Taehyung about it, he decided to search for Hoseok and ask him about Taehyung's behaviour before he kissed him.

He didn't know for sure if Hoseok would even answer but it would be worth a try to ask him.

"Did you see Hoseok?" Jungkook asked as one of Hoseok's friends walked passed him.

"He's sitting in the cafeteria." The boy answered quickly as he rushed out of the school building.

As Jungkook walked into the cafeteria, he saw Hoseok sitting next to a window, working on his laptop.

"Can I ask you something?" Jungkook asked as he approached Hoseok, now standing next to the boy.

"About what?" The blonde haired boy replied, still focussed on his laptop screen.

Jungkook sat in front of Hoseok and just looked at the blonde haired boy in front of him, not really knowing how to ask the question without sounding like a weird stalker.