5. Don't go near him.

Jungkook's pov :

Immediately After the bell rang, everyone left the classroom.

As I walked out of the classroom, I noticed Taehyung walking the opposite way than where the cafetaria was.

With my curious ass, I decided to follow him.

He walked up the stairs and I waited around the corner before walking up the stairs as well.

He went to the rest room at the end of the hallway. No one goes to that one since there are plenty of rest rooms downstairs next to the cafetaria. And the other ones are way bigger and cleaner.

When I made sure he was out of sight, I quickly walked towards the rest room and leaned my head against the door. I heard a click inside, and that's when I knew he was in one of the toiletcabines.

I quietly opened the door with a fast beating heart. I slightly sighed when I didn't see him around.

One of the cabines was locked so he had to be in there.

I quietly went to a small wall next to the toiletcabines to hide and to wait if he does or say something.

As I waited, I heard him talk to himself. Again.

"Thank you V, for helping me out."

The first sentence already gave me the creeps.

"No need to thank me, taehyung."

His voice suddenly changed. It still was taehyung's voice, but it was... different.

He started to speak again.

"I've always been there for you, right taehyung?"

"Yes."

It was so weird. He was talking to himself. But it still was like there were two people with slightly different tones of voices talking to each other. V's was deeper and colder. Taehyung's was way softer.

"So listen to me. DON'T fucking go near that boy, okay? You know, that Jungkook or something. Do you understand me Taehyung? You're mine. and if you do, I'll hurt him. Hurt him badly."

And that's when I felt like my whole world crumbled. I felt fear building up inside of me and all I wanted to do was to run out of the rest room. But my body didn't react at all. I still wanted to know more about Taehyung.

"I won't V. I promise I won't go near him. I'm all yours V."