26. Change

As promised, the last part of this chapter is top Jungkook ;)

___________________________________

Author's pov :

V slowly opened his eyes and looked around him.

"Where am-..." he stopped when he saw a peacefully sleeping Jungkook next to him.

"And the first thing I have see when I wake up is his annoying face." V thought as he looked at the younger.

Being his rude self, he wanted to push the younger off the bed, but a part of him told him not to.

V layed his head back on the pillow, this time, closer to Jungkook's face and stared at the younger.

For some reason, he couldn't stop staring at Jungkook. He examined every single feature of the younger.

"The only time he's not annoying is when he's sleeping." V whispered as he started caressing Jungkook's cheeks "He's kinda cute."

"Wait what? what the fuck am I doing?! V, get your shit together!" V mentally scolded himself. He quickly stood up and rushed to the bathroom.

He stood in front of the mirror and stared at himself "Is this Gucci who's playing with me? or Taehyung? Or Taetae? Or Hansung?" He said out loud.

"V, you hate Jungkook. You hate everyone who tries to get close to Taehyung. Don't forget about the plan, don't forget the promise you made to Jungkook about making his life a living hell!"

V stared at his reflection and sighed out loud.

-

Jungkook woke up with a light headache. He groaned loudly and stood up, walking to the bathroom.

After he opened the bathroom door, his eyes met a naked V, a towel slung over his shoulder.

"Can't you knock?!?" V yelled as he quickly tried to cover himself up.

Jungkook widen his eyes. He quickly closed the door and stood outside of the bathroom.

"Can't you lock the door?!" Jungkook backfired and regretted it after thinking that it might have been V. He didn't know which personality it was and he was hoping it wasn't V.

After a few seconds, the bathroom door opened and V walked out "Idiot" he spat out as he walked passed Jungkook.

The younger quickly entered the bathroom and locked the door.

"That was V" he thought to himself, being totally confused. "Why was he less mean than usual?.." Jungkook shook his head and decided to start washing up. They had no class today so he took his time.

-

As Jungkook walked out of the bathroom, he looked around the dorm room and the older was nowhere to be seen.

The younger boy breathed a sigh of relief and sat on his shared bed.

After a while, he heard someone knocking on the dorm room door.

Jungkook stood up and walked towards the door.

"Hi" Jimin greeted after Jungkook opened the door, walking into the room.

"Jimin, Taehyung won't like it if he sees you here" Jungkook said worriedly.

"He's not here though and I'm not staying for long. Anyway, are you going to Hoseok's party, tonight?" Jimin asked as he sat on the bed.

"Party?" Jungkook asked confused. "I don't know about that which means he didn't even invite me so why would I go."