04\\ Attack At The Leaf Village

4 Weeks Later

Obito was out of the hospital and Obito and Kakashi had felt like something bad was going to happen so they stayed with each other and talked.

"Kakashi what do you think will happen...do you think it will involve Rin's kidnapping?"Kakashi nodded his head and said"I think so".

Then Kakashi said"But what tho?"Obito went wide eyed and said"Three Tails"Kakashi went wide eyed and said"Shit".

Then Obito balled his fist and said"I should have known...they are going to do something with the three tails inside her i can feel it".

Then Obito said"Kakashi stay with Mika i will talk with the hokage"Kakashi nodded and then Obito left and then Mika came out of her room.

Mika saw Kakashi and how he looked and went up to him and said"Whats wrong Kashi?"he looked at her and said"Nothing Mika".

Mika hugged Kakashi and Kakashi hugged back and then Mika said"Were is papa?"Kakashi then said"He is talking to the hokage he will be back soon".

1 Hour Later

Obito came back from talking to the hokage and once he got home Mika hugged him and said"Is everything ok papa?"Obito nodded and ruffled her hair.

Then he said"Yea...Mika everything is ok"and Obito was trying to hold back his tears but it did not work and Mika saw this and knew something was wrong.

Flashback

"Lord hokage i have a strange feeling something bad will happen"the hokage nodded and said"I agree Obito"then the hokage said"And i know what it is"

Obito then said"Its about Rin right"the hokage nodded and Obito's heart broke and then hokage said"I got a letter from the mist village".

Obito nodded and said"Can i see it"the hokage nodded and handed Obito the note and it read...

Dear Hokage,

As you know we took Rin Uchiha and are holding her captive but we want to make a deal with you, give us Mika Uchiha Rin's daughter and we will let Rin go. And we also wont let the three tails go wild in the leaf village.

From Mizukage,

Obito clenched the note in his hands and said"You cant i wont let you take my daughter away from me!"the hokage sighed and said"I was not planing doing that".

Obito sighed and then said"But Rin the village what do we do?"the hokage sighed and said"We wait for them to attack i will have ninja's ready".

Obito nodded and then said"Can i go home now Mika probable misses me"then hokage nodded and left the hokage office to his home.

End Of Flashback

Obito keeped hugging his daughter was going to go away and he did not know Kakashi was there and wondered what happend.

Then Obito stopped and said"Mika i have to talk to Kakashi please go to your room"Mika nodded and then ran to her room.

Then Obito saw Kakashi coming to him and Kakashi said"Whats wrong what happend?..."Obito balled his fist up and said"Kakashi it is Rin and they wanted to make a deal with us".

Kakashi then said"What was the deal?"Obito said"They wanted us to give Mika to them then they would give us back and not attack the village with the three tails".

Kakashi went wide eyed and said"Your not going to do it Obito...will you?"Obito shook his head no and Kakashi sighed in relief.

Then Kakashi said"But they will send the three tails here and destroy the village..."Obito sighed and said"I know but i wont give them Mika i love her too much".

Kakashi nodded and said"We should get prepared then"Obito nodded and then they started to gather there things but what they did not know was Mika heard the whole thing and was crying.

That Night

Obito and Kakashi were playing with Mika when there was an explosion and it scared Mika and then Kakashi picked her up.

Then Obito said"We have to go Kakashi"Kakashi nodded and Mika held on tighter and then there were more explosions.

Then Kakashi went and tried to find someone he could trust to take Mika to safety but there was no one and Kakashi cussed under his breath.

Then he saw the three tails and went wide eyed and it was near them and then Kakashi thought what to do and then put Mika down.

Then Kakashi said Mika run and find someone to take you to safety"Mika was really scared and said"I dont want to leave you Kashi".

Kakashi then said"Mika go NOW!"Mika nodded and ran off and then sighed and then went to were the three tails was.

Kakashi found Obito and then Kakashi said"What should we do?"Obito looked at Kakashi and said"We find Rin becasue i know they took it out of her".

Kakashi nodded and then went to find Rin, when they did Rin was on the ground and not moving and Obito started to cry and went up to her.

Then Rin opend her eyes and said"O..Bi..to"Obito said"Please stay with me Rin"Rin smiled and said"Im sorry Obito...just take care...of Mika".

Then Obito said"I love you Rin"then Rin said"I..love...you too Obito"then Rin closed her eyes and Obito hugged her body close to him and Kakashi was crying too.

Then Obito said"We have to stop the three tails"Kakashi nodded and they went back to the three tails.

Later One

Kakashi and Obito were out of breath and Kakashi said"Its no use im almost out of chakra"Obito looked down and said"I have an idea".

Kakashi looked at him and said"What is it?"Obito said"Just get me Mika we need her she can be a hero"Kakashi went wide eyed and said"Wait..no you wont".

Obito nodded and said"I will seal the three tails in her...but i will die"Kakashi balled his fist and said"There has to be another way"Obito shook his head.

Kakashi then went off to find Mika and he was crying he just lost Rin now Obito and Mika becoming a jinjuriki he did not like it.

Once he found Mika she was in a valley and Kakashi picked her up and took her to Obito and Mika said"Whats wrong Kashi?".

Kakashi ignored her and just kept running to Obito, once he got there and when Mika saw Obito saw she said"Papa!"Obito smiled and said"My girl".

Then Kakashi gave Mika to Obito and he hugged her and then laid her down and Obito said"Dont move".

Mika looked worried and then just nodded, Obito lifted her shirt up and then made some hand signs and then said"Reaper death jutsu".