20// Hello Again Kakashi

They had gotten to the hokage's office and once Tsunade saw Mika she went and hugged her tight and said"Were have you been Mika?!".

Mika sighed and said"I-i had to do something i did not want to do it but had too.."Tsunade went wide eyed and nodded.

"Izumo go get Kakashi and Ren for me and bring them here"Mika went wide eyed and then smiled and she hide and waited for them to come.

Once Kakashi and Ren got there Kakashi said"Lady Tsunade why are we here so late at night?"Tsunade smiled.

"I have a little gift for you too but seems its hiding"then she laughed and then Mika went behind Kakashi and tapped his shoulder.

He turned around and went wide eyed and Ren also looked at Mika and Kakashi said"M-mika is that you?"she nodded and smiled"Im back Kashi".

Kakashi started to tear up and he hugged her and she hugged back and she cried and Ren said"Who is that girl Papa?".

Mika looked at him and saw how much he looked like Kakashi and went down to his level and said"Hey Ren on your Mama"she smiled.

Ren went wide eyed and then hugged Mika tight and Mika hugged back and Ren was crying and he said"I-i thought you were dead i thought i never had a Mama like the others..".

Mika picked him up and said"You have me now Ren so dont worry"then Ren pulled away and he opend his eyes and had the sharigan.

Kakashi went wide eyed and said"H-how did he?"Mika said"Maybe from seeing me thats how he got the sharigan".

Ren looks around and said"Cool"Mika laughed and then his sharigan went away and he yawned and Mika smiled and said"We should get home and Tsunade i need to talk to you later".

She nodded and then they left the hokage's office and headed home, when they got there Mika put Ren to bed and smiled.

Kakashi went behind her and hugged her and Mika smiled and said"I missed you so much Kakashi"he smiled and said"I missed you too a lot Mika".

Kakashi turned her around and kissed her and Mika kissed back and she put her arms around Kakashi's neck and his arms around her waist.

They pulled apart and then Mika said"I love you Kakashi always and forever"Kakashi smiled and said"Me too Mika i will always love you"then he hugged her and soon went to bed.