06\\ Bully's and Hate

4 Years Later

Its been four years since the three tails was sent to destroy the leaf village four years since Obito Uchiha and Rin Uchiha died.

Ever since Mika became the three tails Jinjuriki people hate her and bully her and she hates it, and it does not help her that Kakashi is always on ANBU missions.

Its makes her think that he hates her too and does more missions to get away from her when she thought that he cared about her.

As she was walking down the street she dumps into someone and they say"Hey demon watch were you are going!".

Mika flinched at his harsh tone then he said"I am going to teach you a lesson"Mika then got punched in her left eye and cried in pain and then was kicked on the belly.

She coughed up some blood and then the guy left and she ran off to her and Kakashi's house and went to her room and closed and locked her door.

She took her shoes off and she went on her bed and laid down and then started to cry and put her hand over her eye and it really hurt.

Then Mika started to sing a song that Rin used to sing to her...

Mmhm...

Mmhm...

Nobody ever knows
Nobody ever sees
I left my soul
Back there now I'm too weak
Most nights I pray for you to come home
Praying to the Lord
Praying for my soul

Now please don't go
Most nights I hardly sleep when I'm alone
Now please don't go, oh no
I think of you whenever I'm alone
So please don't go

Mmhm...

Cause I don't ever want to know
Don't ever want to see things change
Cause when I'm living on my own
I wanna take it back and start again
Most nights I pray for you to come home
Praying to the Lord
Praying for my soul

Now please don't go
Most nights I hardly sleep when I'm alone
Now please don't go, oh no
I think of you whenever I'm alone
So please don't go

(Oh oh oh)
I sent so many messages you don't reply!
(Oh oh oh)
I gotta figure out what am I missing babe!
Singing now (Oh oh oh)
And I need you now, I need your love!
(Oh oh oh)

Now please don't go (Oh, no)
I said well most nights I hardly sleep when I'm alone
Now please don't go, oh no
I think of you whenever I'm alone
So please don't
Please don't go

Please don't go
Please don't go (Oh no)
I think of you whenever I'm alone
So please don't go

Mmhm...  

Then she heard the front door open and shut and knew Kakashi was home and she sighed becasue he was gone for one month for his mission.

Then Kakashi said"Mika are you here?"Mika did not say anything and just stayed silent and the there was a knock on her door.

She then said"What do you want Kakashi?"Kakashi went wide eyed becasue she normally calls him Kashi then he said"Are you ok Mika".

Mika did not say anything and then Kakashi said"Let me in Mika please"Mika said"No!"Kakashi was taken back by her tone and got worried.

Then he unlocked the door by lock picking and went in and she was covered by her blanket and the Kakashi said"Mika look at me".

She ignored him and he went to take the blanket off her and she tried to keep it on but then he finally got it off. 

Once he did he saw at how Mika looked and gasped and said"Mika...what happend...who did this too you"then he balled up his fist".

Then Mika said"Why do you care"Kakashi looked at her shocked at what she said then he said"I care becasue your family to me Mika"Mika rolled her eyes.

Then she said"NO YOU DONT YOU HATE ME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE BECAUSE I HAVE A DEMON IN ME THAT KILLED LOTS OF PEOPLE!".

Kakashi could not day anything he was too speechless and then Mika said"He i was right...i dont know why i ever cared about you".

A/N: Haha cliffhanger im sorry i had too and the next chapter will be a little upsetting and yea...i hope you enjoyed this chapter tho and have a goof day or night!