14// Zabuza vs Kakashi and Mika

As they were walking Mika sensed some strong chakra and she shook her head and said it was just nothing, then a sword was thrown.

Kakashi said"Look out!"Mika saw the sword and Kakashi went on her so he was on the ground and Kakashi was laying on her and Mika blushed.

Then Kakashi got off Mika and looked up and saw him and he said"Zabuza of the midden mist village"Zabuza smirked.

Then Zabuza looked at Mika and said"And you have the daughter if Rin and Obito Uchiha and the owner of the three tails"Mika went wide eyed.

Kakashi got in front of Mika and said"You wont lay a hand on her or your dead"he a very mean and serious voice and he meant what he said.

Zabuza came down from the tree and Kakashi lifted his headband up and showed his sharigan and Mika smirked and activated her sharigan.

"Mika, Sasuke ,Naruto and Sakura stay out of the fight"Kakashi said and Mika rolled her eyes and said"They can stay back i can do it Kakashi".

Zabuza went at Kakashi and Mika and swung his sword and Mika dogged and so did Kakashi and then Mika made some hand signs and said"Fire style:Fire ball jutsu!".

It went at Zabuza and then he used a water jutsu and then vanishes and Mika looked around then saw his near Tazuna and the others.

But Kakashi already headed over to them and then Zabuza swung it at Kakashi and then got cut in half and then he turned into water and Mika knew it was a water clone.

-Time Skip-

Kakashi got trapped in a water prison and Mika went wide eyed and Kakashi said"Everyone leave and take Tazuna!"Mika shook her head.

"You guys take Tazuna i got this!"Mika took out a Kunai knife and then went to Zabuza and Kakashi yelled at her to stop but she keeped going.

Then the water clone went behind Mika and kicked her and she hit a tree hard and coughed blood and Kakashi said"Mika!".

Zabuza's clone went to her and graded her neck and started to squeeze and Mika could not breath and then Kakashi got out of the water prison and went straight for Mika.

   He made the clone vanish and picked Mika up and she started breathing again and he carried her away and set her down and put a hand on her cheek.

Then he got up and went to Zabuza and then in the end Zabuza got taken down and once he left with Zabuza's body Kakashi went to walk and he fell and Mika got him and put him on her back.