08// Life Changing Mission

A/N: Mika is 9 years old until that next time skip ok.

Kakashi is going to get a mission that could change a lot of things in his life like the new mission he will have to go on.

The hokage told him he had to go on a mission for a year so he could collect info on an organization and Kakashi did not like the thought of leaving Mika alone.

Kakashi went to his house and saw Mika sleeping and saw how cute she was and sighed and then got a paper and wrote a note down and then put it next to her bed.

Then he started to pack some of his stuff and then he put his back pack on his back and then he went to look at Mika again and then he pulled his mask down and kissed her on her forehead.

Then he said"Im sorry Mika...but i love you dont forget i will be back soon"then he left and looked one last time at Mika and then left to start his mission.

In The Morning

Once Mika got up she got up out of bed and looked around and saw a letter and picked it up and it read...

Dear Mika,

Im sorry to say this but i have to go on a mission for a year and i really dont want to leave you alone but i have too. I will be back soon i promise...Mika i love you so much and i will never stop i cant wait to see you in a year and it will go by fast.

Love Kashi

Mika started to cry and dropped the letter and said"Kashi no you cant leave for that long"then she went on her knees and balled up her fists.

Then she got up and stopped crying and got some food and then after that she got dressed in an outfit Kakashi got her and then went out to see that hokage.

Once she got the hokage let her in and then she said"Why did you send Kakashi on the mission for a year?"the hokage sighed and noticed she had cried.

Then he said"I had too Kakashi is one of the strongest ninja's here and he needed to go...im sorry Mika but he will be back".

Mika then walked out and was headed to the park to go and relax and take in all that had happend.

A/N: I know its short im sorry but i just wanted to make a chapter and plus the next one will be longer!