25// Meeting Rin

Mika walked and then found a little fire and she saw someone sitting and went up to the person and then the person said"Is that you Mika?"Mika went wide eyed.

Mika knew and will always remember this voice the voice of her mother Rin Uchiha, Mika started to cry and said"Y-yes it me Mama"she went up to Rin and sat down.

She looked at Rin and she said"Mika why are you here you are too young to die..."Mika wiped her tears and said"I know but i did what i had too..."

Rin nodded and then said"So while i was gone what happend?"Mika smiled and said"A lot of things happend like me and Kakashi had a son together".

Rin smiled and said"Yes i knew you would be with Kakashi!"Mika smiled and nodded and Rin said"Whats his name who does he look like!?".

Mika laughed and said"Calm down Mama, he has Kakashi's hair color and my eye color and he looks like Kakashi mainly"Rin hugged Mika and she hugged back.

Then Rin pulled away and said"So how did you die?"Mika looked down and said"The Akatsuki took the three tails out of me and it killed me...".

Rin nodded and then sat down and sighed"So how is your father i know he did not die with me"Mika said"H-he is fine but when the three tails was taken out of me he cried".

"And he balled up his fists and i read his lips and he said im sorry my little princess.."Rin looked down and said"I see..."

Mika sighed and said"Why are you here Mama should you be with the others that died?"she looked at Mika and said"I wanted to talk to you before i moved on.."

Mika nodded and then something came and went around Mika and she went wide eyed and said"Mama whats happening?"Rin smiled.

"I dont think its your time yet so your getting a second chance at life Mika"Mika started to cry and then Rin smiled and once Mika went away Rin said"Thank you Mika".