21// Telling Tsunade

When i woke up i went to the hokages office to tell her were i was and why i left and give her information about the Akatsuki and how im there next target.

Once i got there and i looked at Tsunade and said"Im here to tell you why i left and i understand if you want to lock me up for thinking of me being a spy".

Tsunade went wide eyed and said"What do you mean what did you do?!"Mika sighed and took out her Akatsuki robe out of her bag and Tsunade gasped.

"I was with the Akatsuki but i was forced or they would have killed mine and Kakashi's unborn child so i did what i did to save my son...".

Tsunade went wide eyed and nodded and said"I see....Mika Uchiha you will not be thrown in jail"Mika smiles and bowed.

But she did not know Kakashi was there and was a little mad and lost some trust in her and then Mika said"I will give you information about them"

She nodded and Mika went on"The Akatsuki as you know are after tailed beasts and i know the person there going after next"Tsunade nodded and said"Who are they after".

Mika said"They are....after me next and by now they know im gone and know i betrayed them....but i also have other new to say".

Tsunade went wide eyed and said"There after you!? And whats the other thing?"Mika looked at her and said"Obito Uchiha is alive other wise my father...."

Kakashi went wide eyed then came from hiding and Mika turned around and saw him and said"Kakashi what are you doing here?".

"Why did you not tell me Mika, i could have helped you from them and Obito is dead Mika!"Mika went wide eyed at him yelling at her then looked down.

"Thank you Mika for telling me....Kakashi you will watch over her and make sure the Akatsuki dont get to her"Kakashi nodded and so did Mika and Tsunade smiled.

Then they both left and went home and Ren was there with Sakura and Naruto and Mika smiled and picked Ren up and hugged him and he hugged back.