23// Mika Uchiha Is Dead...

Once Kakashi came back to the leaf village and he was out of breath and then said"What is it that i had to run all the way her?"Tsunade had a sad face on.

"Mika was taken by someone"Kakashi went wide eyed"By who i will get her back!"Tsunade looked at Ren and he looked at Kakashi.

"She was taken by a guy in a rode and it had red clouds on it and he had the sharigan"Kakashi went out the door and knew who took her.

Kakashi growled and then followed her sent and just hope he would not be too late, he kept running and then it started to rain and he cussed under his breath.

He knew he would not be able to follower her sent and stopped running and looked at the sky and growled and looked at the ground and said"Please be ok Mika....".

Be what he did not know was she was already dead becasue the three tails was taken out of her....and Itachi went to bury her body.

Itachi bragged Mika's body and then thought about leaving her body at the leaf villages gates and then headed there so he could do that.

Once he got there he set her body down and looked into her lifeless eyes and said"I-im sorry Mika...."then he ran off into the rain and went back to the hideout.

Kakashi came back to the leaf village gates out of breath then looked at the ground and saw Mika's body getting wet and went wide eyed.

He ran over to her body and saw her lifeless eyes and he started to cry and picked up her body and said"NO MIKA YOU CANT BE DEAD DONT LEAVE ME!!".

He hugged her body to him and cried more and then he got up and walked to the hokages office and on the way he thought about everything they did together and all the fun they had.

Once he got there and Tsunade saw he body she cried and Ren looked at Mika and said"Mama....."Kakashi cried more and Ren started to cry.

Kakashi set her body down and then closed her eyes and Ren went on her body and hugged her and Kakashi looked at him with sad eyes.