29// The Big Question

Its been another month and Kakashi is going to do something big and he hopes that everything goes good, Kakashi was at a shop and looking through the things.

He found the one he wanted to buy and got it and then left the store and went back home to set everything up, Ren had came in and wanted to know what Kakashi was doing.

"Papa whats all this for?"Kakashi looked at Ren and said"You cant not tell Mama but im going to propose to her"then he smiled.

Ren jumped up and down then stopped, when Kakashi was done Mika had made it home and smelled food and said"Kakashi are you cooking?".

Kakashi came out and said"Yep i am and Ren wanted to help!"Mika smiled then set somethings down that she had then pulled out a wrapped up box.

"Whats that Mika?"Mika smiled and said"Oh nothing Kakashi just wait until we finishes eating"Kakashi nodded and said"I have to give you something too".

Mika nodded and then helped them cook, once they were done they all sat down and then they started to eat and Ren smiled.

They finished eating and Kakashi said"Who should go first?"Mika smiled and said"Can i?"Kakashi nodded and handed the box to Kakashi.

Kakashi unwrapped it and then opend the box and then went wide eyed and said"I-im going to be a father again?"Mika smiled and nodded.

"Yes you are Kakashi! And Ren an older brother!"Ren smiled and hugged Mika and she smiled and hugged back then Kakashi got up.

He stood in front of Mika and went on one knee and Mika started to cry and then Kakashi said"Mika Uchiha i love you so much and i wanted to ask will you marry me?".

Mika nodded and said"Y-yes Kakashi i will!"Kakashi hugged her and then put the ring on her finger and Mika looked at it and loved it.

"Im glad we can be a family now Kakashi!"Kakashi smiled and said"Me too Mika!"he smiled and they had a group hug and they all smiled.