26// Reincarnated

A women named Shiko was giving birth to her daughter and when she gave birth she died but the doctors took the little girl and washed her off and looked at her.

The doctor thought that the baby looked like someone and went wide eyed at who it looked like....Mika Uchiha thats what the baby looked like.

She went and set the baby down and got some of her DNA and she had some of Mika's and then went to see if they were the same.

After 2 hours the results came and it was the same DNA and the  doctor went wide eyed and knew Mika had died and she was reincarnated.

"Get Kakashi Hatake here now!"one of the doctors nodded and then baby Mika cried becasue she was hungry and wanted food.

The doctor got some milk and started to feed her and noticed that she was bigger than most babys and was a little worried about that.

Some time past and Kakashi came and said"Why was i called here?"the doctor came out and said"Mika Uchiha died right?".

Kakashi nodded slowly and then she said"This baby was born today and she shares the same DNA as Mika and i think its her Reincarnated".

Kakashi went wide eyed and went up to her to see the baby and when Kakashi saw her he cried because she looked just like Mika as a baby.

He took her and said"Were is her mother"she looked down and Kakashi knew what that meant and said"I will take care of her"she smiled.

Kakashi then left with her in his arms and smiled down at her and said"Welcome back Mika"Mika was fast asleep.

He got home and set Mika down and Ren came and said"Whats a baby doing here?"Kakashi sighed and said"I will tell you later i need you to watch her while i get things".

Ren nodded and took Mika and looked at her and went wide eyed at how much she looked like his Mama and said"M-mama.."Kakashi left and went to get baby stuff.

Once Kakashi got back he got the baby stuff and set it down and then went to the spare room and set crib up and then the toys.

When Kakashi was done he took Mika and set her in the crib and smiled and played with her black hair and then she opend her eyes and has her brown eyes Kakashi loves.

Kakashi smiled and said"Night Mika i love you"then he kissed her forehead and then Mika giggled and smiled and then closed her eyes and feel asleep.

Ren went up to Kakashi and said"Why does she look like Mama?"Kakashi sighed and said"Because its her she was reincarnated Ren".

He went wide eyed then nodded and said"S-so does she remember us Papa?"Kakashi sighed and said"I-i dont know Ren but i hope she does...".