15// Sick Mika

Once they got to Tazuna's house Mika was so tired and collapsed and Kakashi fell on her and Sasuke and Naruto got Kakashi's unconscious body off her.

Sasuke got Mika and set her down on the bed with Kakashi and Sasuke felt Mika's forehead and she had a fever and Sasuke went to get a wet cloth to put on her head.

He set it on her forehead and then Tazuna's daughter was looking at Kakashi to make sure he was ok and he was just tired, then Mika coughed.

Tazuna's daughter got up and started to make soup for both Kakashi and Mika and Sasuke just looked at Mika and hoped she would be better soon.

4 Days Later

Kakashi had woken up and looked around and then got up and saw Mika on the bed with a wet cloth on her forehead and he took it off and felt her forehead and it was hot.

He went to find someone and he found Sasuke and said"Whats wrong with Mika?"Sasuke sighed and said"She is really sick she has not woken up...."Kakashi went wide eyed.

Then Sasuke went to her room and got a new cloth that was wet and put it on her forehead and then Sasuke sighed.

"What is Mika to you Kakashi sensei?"Kakashi was taken back and said"I-i have known her since she was born and to me she is....the love of my life"Kakashi smiled.

Sasuke nodded and said"Its risky Kakashi sensei what if people find out you know what will happen"Kakashi nodded and looked at Mika.

"I dont care i have lost everything i love and im not losing her too i love her more than i love myself she has been the light in my life".

Sasuke said"Does she know?"Kakashi shook his head no and said"I dont know if she feels the same after all im way older than her and maybe sees me as a brother".

"I know she loves you Kakashi sensei every time she is around you she blushes and she talks about you a lot you need to tell her".

Kakashi sat on the bed and said"Maybe i will i dont know"Kakashi put his hand on her cheek and blushed and smiled and Sasuke smirked.

"Oh and Kakashi sensei Tazuna's daughter has something Mika can wear and i wanted you to dress her"Kakashi blushed and looked at Sasuke.

"F-fine just give me the outfit"Sasuke nodded and went to get it, he came back and handed it to Kakashi and then Sasuke left and Kakashi started to take off her ninja dress.

She was just in a bra and underwear and Kakashi got a nose bleed and was blushing so much and looked at her body, he did not care she had a bunch of scars he still loved her.

He took off his headband and mask and then kissed her in her sleep and pulled away and then got her dressed and then laid down with her and her in his arms.