22// Itachi Uchiha

Its been a couple days since Mika came back to the leaf village and people think she is untrust worthy like Danzo and Mika did not care.

And other people also did not trust her and what Mika did not know she was being watched by Itachi Uchiha and he is planing the right time to take Mika.

-That Night-

Kakashi was sent on a mission and Mika had to stay home with Ren and Mika played with Ren and smiled and Ren giggled and was really happy.

Then the window was smashed by Itachi and Mika went wide eyed and the Ren passed out and knew he was in a genjutsu and Mika set him on the sofa.

Then Mika took out a Kunai knife and then walked to the smashed window and looks out it and Itachi went behind her and she turned around and he hit her head and knocked her out.

Itachi smirked and took Mika in his arms and Ren got out of the genjutsu with his Sharigan and Itachi saw him and frowned.

"Let go of Mama!"Itachi smirked and said"Nope"then he turned into crows and Ren went wide eyed and ran out the house and to the hokage's office.

Once he got there he said"Mama was taken by some guy!"Tsunade went wide eyed and got up and called for some ANBU.

"FIND KAKASHI HATAKE HE IS ON A MISSION NOW!"they nodded and then went and Ren was crying and Tsunade hugged him and said"Its ok Ren dont worry we will get her back.."

Ren nodded and whipped his tears away and kept hugging her and Tsunade smiled and the sat down and Ren fell asleep on her lap and Tsunade played with his hair.