24// Kakashi's Flashbacks

Flashbacks

Mika Age 2

Kakashi had just gotten back from a long ANBU mission and he was really tired but he went over to Rin and Obito's house first and see Mika there daughter. 

Once he got there he knocked on the door and Rin opend the door and smiled at Kakashi and said"Come in Kakashi"he went in and then took a set on the sofa and sighed.

Rin went and got Mika and put her on Kakashi's lap and Mika smiled at Kakashi and snuggled on his chest and Kakashi smiled and put his arms around her.

Obito then came in and saw and smiled and thought that it was really cute and took a picture and Kakashi frowns because he does not like people taking a picture of him.

Rin laughed and said"We had to Kakashi its that your so cute with Mika"Obito nodded then said"Me and Rin have a book full of pictures of you and Mika".

Kakashi went wide eyed and then said"What why?!"Obito laughed and Rin went to get the book and once she got it she set down and opend it and showed Kakashi.

He looked through the pictures and smiled at all of them and Mika also looked and giggled every now and again and Kakashi ruffled her hair.

Mika Age 4

Mika heard a knock on the door and knew it was Kakashi and ran to the door and opend it and when she saw Kakashi she had a big smile on her face.

"Hello Mika!"Kakashi said Mika then hugged Kakashi and she hugged back and said"Kashi your here!"Kakashi smiled and nodded and ruffled her hair.

Mika blushed and said"Dont do that Kashi you messed up my hair, Kakashi laughed and said"Im sorry i messed up your hair Mika"she nodded.

Rin came in with a smile and said"Hey Kakashi im glad your here Mika kept asking me if you would come over to visit".

Mika pouted and said"Mama! I told you not to tell him"Kakashi laughed and Mika crossed her arms and huffed and Kakashi found it cute.

Obito came and sat on the sofa and Kakashi sat next to him and Rin said"Mika come you want to show Kakashi your new dress"Mika nodded and ran to her room.

Rin got her dressed and then put on a headband and brushed her short hair and Mika wore a blue dress and had some white shoes on and smiled.

Mika ran out there and went in front of Kakashi and Obito and Kakashi blushed and what Mika looked like and said"W-wow Mika you are really cute".

She smiled and blushed and then Kakashi picked her up and set her on his lap and said"A cute little princess needs a prince"Mika nodded.

"I know who i want to be my prince!"Kakashi smiled and said"Who is it Mika?"Mika smiled and said"You Kashi you be my prince!"

Kakashi blushed and Obito smiled and then Kakashi said"Ok i will be your price and will protect you"Mika smiled and hugged Kakashi and he hugged back.

From that day on Kakashi loved Mika as his little princess and always wanted to protect her no matter what it cost his life a limb anything.