13// C Rank Mission And New Sharigan Master

Mika and the others got an C rank mission and Mika was excited and could not wait but she did have a bad feeling something was going to happen.

They had walked out of the gate's and Mika looked around and she thought it was really pretty and smiled and did not know Kakashi was watching her with a smile and slight blush.

After a while Mika sensed something wrong and looked at Kakashi and he nodded becasue she also felt something bad might happen.

Mika then saw a puddle and went wide eyed and thought 'it has not rained for weeks!'then she ran to Naruto and then she heard chains.

When she turned around she Kakashi she sliced by the chain and went wide eyed and then she balled her fists up and then went to were the mist village ninja were.

She went at them and punched one then she closed her eyes then opend them up and she had the sharigan with two prongs.

Then she looked at Sasuke and saw he was protecting Tazuna and then Kakashi came and knocked them out and Mika cried happy tears.

She went to them and when Sasuke looked at her he went wide eyed and said"Y-you have the sharigan"Mika went wide eyed.

Then Kakashi looked at Mika and also went wide eyed and then smiled and said"Good job Mika but what made you get it?".

Mika smiled then said"I think it was when i thought you died Kakashi sensei"Kakashi did not like it when she called him Kakashi sensei.

Then he nodded and then Mika went to Naruto and said"I need to help your wound"Mika but her hand on Naruto's and then closed her eyes and the three tails helped him.

Sasuke and Sakura both saw what Mika did and Sasuke was impressed and Sakura thought she was showing off to Sasuke.

Kakashi then said"I need to talk to you Tazuna!"Tazuna nodded and then they continued to walk and Kakashi talked with Tazuna and Sakura was thinking of a way to get rid of Mika. 

A/N: Im sorry this chapter is short....